HIN media

drift crash fix its all part of the game infortunately. I realy feel bad for adam his car was minted out mint i think it was only the second event since it was finished

yea bro his second event and he wrecked it fuck... i loved his car.. the night he brought it out when we were in jax he had just finished it car is fucking amazing :(

Yeah, like 10 minutes before he wrecked, I was telling him how much I fucking loved that car. It was a monster.
I saw the two pics of me and Gary tandeming and looked at it for a good 2 minutes trying to figure out why I didnt realized Estie was there. hahaha. Fuck. hahaha

yea that was a really shitty crash, i hate when spectators are there to see that. nascar ok cuz shit is way hella backed with multi-million budget but few of them realize the cost is all on us i think. good luck on rebuild

Yeah, like 10 minutes before he wrecked, I was telling him how much I fucking loved that car. It was a monster.
I saw the two pics of me and Gary tandeming and looked at it for a good 2 minutes trying to figure out why I didnt realized Estie was there. hahaha. Fuck. hahaha

lmao!!! uhhhh.... i got headlight covers son. need some??

nigth time was actually awesome, I could see just fine when driving. videos with non-pro cams always looks like poo at night.

dsc_3335.jpg

dsc_3385.jpg

HIN1__v2lab025.jpg

HIN1__v2lab024.jpg

HIN1__v2lab019.jpg

HIN1__v2lab029.jpg

HIN1__v2lab053.jpg

HIN1__v2lab082.jpg

HIN1__v2lab088.jpg

HIN1__v2lab089.jpg

DSCN0978.jpg

DSCN0979.jpg