Help me spend a Sh!tload of money!

kenrick doesnt like them because he cant control them!

if you really wanna spend $4k just go to japan and bang a bunch of schoolgirls...youll really get your moneys worth there. hmmmm or you can go to brazil too there cheaper there.

dori dori said:
Dude, get off the SR = rice trip. We're all the ricers of motorsports to most race car drivers, I hope you realize that.

bro, whatever size parking cone you have up your ***, please eject it. :bigthumbu

j0nes said:

if you really wanna spend $4k just go to japan and bang a bunch of schoolgirls...youll really get your moneys worth there. hmmmm or you can go to brazil too there cheaper there.

99.9% of the women in brazil have a STD... I know what they are like I dated a Brazilian chick, I dumped her because... Even double bagging it I felt like my wienner would fall off after we finished doing our business.

:laugh:

Anyway back on topic...

Rebuilt KA24E from advance autoparts with a 3 year 150k warranty is $1750... I'm going to put that money in the bank for when I blow up this one and just buy my coilovers, exhaust, breaks and paint now.

j0nes said:

Yes sir Brazil has the tightest, horniest, Hottest chicks. And Japan DROOOOOOOOOOOL $4500 money well spent :bigthumbu

On another note. Kenrik just build it little by little. Fuxk going SR, be paitant and source the parts you need. I really don't think you should paint it yet. Just go flat black for now. $4500 in the internet world is enough to build a $15,000 car. Just check out the ppl that are selling parts. Buy my S14KA and build it. On ka-t.org I've seen alot of internal parts you can buy :bigthumbu

Example there is a guy selling some JWT stage 3 cams for $300 by now I think he dropped to $200

Top Hat Performance does KA rebuilds... but I think they're for kaT's ... and 2500 for a redtop funny I have a 98 blacktop pulled from a clip for 2500 with 40k on it when I pulled it ... and I got my motor from the same person that drag gets their motors from. You can definitly find a better price then that... But if I can do it all over again with your money I would buy a 97 ka , some megan coilovers , some misc suspension pieces , version select side skirts , and a chassis engineering cage , find a good welder that dosen't charge an arm and a leg , and call it a day. And then when I get more money from selling the KA24E bottom end as well as saving up more money i'll buy another 97 240 motor and build the bottom end as well as the head slowly for a turbo application... therefore I have a backup motor just in case I run into problems with the KaT. Pm if you need assistance. Or call joe at Spool Up Racing 561-866-0564

SrSteve said:
Top Hat Performance does KA rebuilds... but I think they're for kaT's ... and 2500 for a redtop funny I have a 98 blacktop pulled from a clip for 2500 with 40k on it when I pulled it ... and I got my motor from the same person that drag gets their motors from. You can definitly find a better price then that... But if I can do it all over again with your money I would buy a 97 ka , some megan coilovers , some misc suspension pieces , version select side skirts , and a chassis engineering cage , find a good welder that dosen't charge an arm and a leg , and call it a day. And then when I get more money from selling the KA24E bottom end as well as saving up more money i'll buy another 97 240 motor and build the bottom end as well as the head slowly for a turbo application... therefore I have a backup motor just in case I run into problems with the KaT. Pm if you need assistance. Or call joe at Spool Up Racing 561-866-0564
Kenrik listen to him, he is making alot of sense.......... Now buy my engine :bigthumbu. On a serious note I couldn't have put it better myself. Build it slow, there is no rush to build an engine or go KA-T or just plain ol' boost. Take your time, it will pay off at the end. Suspension is key for what you want, then drivetrain "LSD". I wish I would have done that first :eek: Pwr can come later :p

Uhh give me $750 and we gotta deal Hehehehe. Nah but really if you need a bare block I might be able to give you my old 93' KADE. I have to see if my friend still has it. Although I doubt it, I left it there 6months ago. If he does have it, take it free of charge :D. I'll let you know if he does... cross your fingers

Oh and $650 for my 98' KADE with all acc 42,000miles

Last edited:
No... I was just thinking.. $700 for a rebuilt block/head? with forged pistons??...seems to cheap.. that can't be right..

I would be changing out injectors and **** with turbo anyway... and I already have a new alternator/starter etc.. and I have a intake manifold that I refurbished.. (took out the butterflies, egr, etc..)

There's nothing special about the 97 Ka in my mind it's just a newer motor with less miles and not so much stress put on the motor. But it's simple put you money in suspension mild of course do your thang and while that build a perfomance motor... But no offense to Ricky Sileighty I would buy a complete motor with tranny and all thats able to start up as well as know the condition it's in before I send it out to the machine shop and figure out it's not worth it.. but on the other hand you can also just take his bare block to a machine shop and make sure that there's no problem with the block. Sorry if I offended anyone...

Bare block means bare block:
Parts hot tanked and cleaned
Block bored and honed .020" over
Block square decked with front cover
Block magnafluxed to check for cracks
New freeze plugs installed
Block painted your choice of color
All clearances checked and blueprinted

Short block is the same as bare block but:
Crankshaft polished
Rods resized with new ARP hardware
Rotating assembly computer spin-balanced
Wiseco 9:1 forged pistons installed
Head pressure tested for cracks

Long block is everything:
Parts hot tanked and cleaned
Block bored and honed .020" over
Block square decked with front cover
Block magnafluxed to check for cracks
New freeze plugs installed
Block and valve cover painted your choice of colors
Crankshaft polished
Rods resized with new ARP hardware
Rotating assembly computer spin-balanced
Wiseco 9:1 forged pistons installed
Head pressure tested for cracks
Head resurfaced with upper timing cover
High-performance 3 angle valve job
All clearances checked and blueprinted
Professionally assembled
Add $30 for turbo drain bung in oil pan

Long block dosnt come with ither the intake or exhaust manifolds or any fuel parts.

Nah no offense taken :D. I'm offering him my block cause its in perfect condition he knows the reason I swapped it for a 98' KA. It was a missunderstanding for my swap. But I do agree that I would do the same. But I give my word that engine is in perfect condition. :D

i could tell u kenrik to do many things with it but i honestly cant stress SR20DET anymore.thats all i hav to say.u have the chance to actually get sum power n not try to get the whole 110 hp from a sohc.my 2 cents

you'll regret yur ka...theres nothing lik havin close to 300 hp at the gas pedal

TheBurntDrifter said:
i could tell u kenrik to do many things with it but i honestly cant stress SR20DET anymore.thats all i hav to say.u have the chance to actually get sum power n not try to get the whole 110 hp from a sohc.my 2 cents

you'll regret yur ka...theres nothing lik havin close to 300 hp at the gas pedal
Damn you Greg..... Why are you trying to take Kenrik to the SR camp?????? :p .

KA -T 4/life nukka

But yeah SR>SOHC KA :(

KA-T>SR

Hehehehe :bigthumbu

its all on him.ive nevr personally hav had bad luk with my ka's because i maintined them so maticulousy but then again i have my sr.turn key reliable boost.id drive to cali if i had to!

Back
Top Bottom