Hellaflush 5 has florida as a possible location-poll on their website

if anyone really wants it lmk and i'll pm the instructions. took me a good 3 hours to find the solution, what i do for this forum......

oh and for the ppl callin texans queers well "those are fightin words where i come from" i was born there. keep it up and i'll modify the script for texas and let it run all day.;):p

Queer

if they were using ip addresses we wouldn't be able to vote more than once.....they may have an idea but nothing they can prove.....

if these guys are going to cheat so can we. fack, lol if we keep this up florida and texas might cause a server crash.

vote clear cookies vote clear cookies vote clear cookies lololol

we are losing, we must fight back!!!
# Texas (36.0%, 4,527 Votes)
# Florida (35.0%, 4,341 Votes)

vote clear cookies vote clear cookies vote clear cookies lololol
^lol you serious that is like soo yesterday, haha.

considering the way texas is advancing it seems its just one guy. bet next time he checks he gonna be like "WTF?! bitches got an army of monkeys doing this sh!t, FML" everybody is like "O____O O-M-F-G"

load times are increasing.

Last edited:
it does seem like one guy but how are they about 200 votes ahead every morning i wake up? lol. the guy must be voting 24/7

# Florida (36.0%, 4,559 Votes)
# Texas (36.0%, 4,557 Votes)

RAPE!!!

Last edited:
^ right now their voting is slow as shit, normal voting. this guy is checking late at night and running his script or w/e then for the rest of the day nothing.

we were going to lose anyways. plus it just shows our dedication and desire for hellaflush that they'd be stupid not to consider at least one of us. alright im off and running the script for 500 :p

rape face guys.

Keep going. Texas isn't posting for some reason! Lmfao. They're staying on 4,693 and we keep going up.

Back
Top Bottom