Hellaflush 5 has florida as a possible location-poll on their website

i swear some asshat in texas has been sitting on his computer voting then deleting cookies, then re voting for the past 48 hours, its already at like half the population of the entire damn state.

you gotta clear the cookies!!

i just voted like 30 times lol.

yep i have voted all day long at work... at least 100 votes lol... i guess there is someone more bored than me in tx :O... bastard is winning!~

i swear some asshat in texas has been sitting on his computer voting then deleting cookies, then re voting for the past 48 hours, its already at like half the population of the entire damn state.

LOL that is exactly what i tought lol:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
yeah delete ur cookies, the texas guys have to be cheating thats outragous

how in the fuck did washington go from almost last to 3rd
wtf

Last edited:
texas can SMYD!!! you know that they say about texas...only queers and shit.. haha.

Last edited:
dont look at me.i cant write scripts or programs. lol ask tonymac

just so you guys know, even though i cant write the script for you, you guys are wasting time deleting the cookies. delete once then disable cookies. then you can simply refresh. after your done re-enable cookies. in firefox its Tools, Options, Privacy tab.

Last edited:
Yea Im doing some voting now lol. If we get a bunch of us to keep doing it we might win.

if anyone really wants it lmk and i'll pm the instructions. took me a good 3 hours to find the solution, what i do for this forum......

oh and for the ppl callin texans queers well "those are fightin words where i come from" i was born there. keep it up and i'll modify the script for texas and let it run all day.;):p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom