Hella Yellow Banana Taxi

i only changed exhaust,bov,and intercooler since i was in FL. just turned the boost up on the T25. The whole track is 3rd gear except turn 1 thats 4th. over the crest ot turn 5 lower powered cars like mine use second. I was entering turn 1 slower this time and was still radared at 89mph. too bad i didnt get video of it. thought those tires would last a few more laps but were toast after turn 2. the spin out was cause of the no traction.

thanks for the complments on worlds ugliest drift car.

Awe, thunderhill road coarse is such an awesome track. So peaceful and serene. How much do most events cost you out there?

Last edited:
nice driving. track looks amazing.

what size tires you running?

o, dont stick your arm out the window with steel belts whipping the side of your car at 50 mph...

that looked like so much fun.

lmao @ stolen wheels comment what a dickkkkkkkkk

how am i a dick???? im sure the guy doesnt even know those are hot rims. it is what it is, dont get gay on me for it
2007dec21060.jpg

funny eh???? richies rims goes missing in the hands of SIDERUN. so its funny how they end up repainted on a SIDERUN car...... and boom goes the dynamite

Last edited:
some kid who owed Alex(your friend) money. then Richie's rims went missing all a sudden in the hands of Alex. Alex also left for cali all in the same month.... sorry to say josh but those rims are HOTTTTTTT. Im sure they got Grand-theft and Interstate Transport of Stolen Goods attached to em. i dont mean to rain on your parade sweet pix though....

Last edited:
I got these rims locally and got them like 6 months after Alex was in Cali. Not black and never had centercaps. I know 3 people with these rims that drift in NorCal also. here's something funny. Alexs meshies were stolen last week and I have a set of meshies here. I think its random coincidence. But if Alex stole them he should hook me up with centercaps.

I got these rims locally and got them like 6 months after Alex was in Cali. Not black and never had centercaps. I know 3 people with these rims that drift in NorCal also. here's something funny. Alexs meshies were stolen last week and I have a set of meshies here. I think its random coincidence. But if Alex stole them he should hook me up with centercaps.

Last edited:
Kevin if you don't have proof you shouldn't be accusing people of stealing shit you wouldn't like it if somebody accused you of something you didn't do.

kevin moved it to Pms so lock it or carry on about how awesome I am.

Ps. on the topic though. I never got a title for my coupe and had fear it was stolen. Went to the DMV last week and it came up clean......but with hella bullshit issues of why I can't get a title for it. Both of the people that owned it before me never registered it.

yea Alex sold those rims on Craigslist to some guy with a Scion xB anyway

why is everything you do illegal josh... from the girls you rape to the cars you drive..

Back
Top Bottom