DSC_2211.jpg

DSC_2213.jpg

DSC_2214.jpg

DSC_2230.jpg

DSC_2235.jpg

DSC_2236.jpg

DSC_2262.jpg

DSC_2264.jpg

last picture of my car with a drivers side 50mm overfender....it exploded a few turns later. the Red M3 had a camera on it...can't wait to see it.

track looks awesome i hate yellow
and why does the 808 car have an intercooler what the fail happened ther?

well you are thinking of BLU808's owners(Luke) car which is Turbo LS1 and has an intercooler. His car hasn't been White in a long time. That car is Fabian's its a KA-T and also has an intercooler........so Bill where is the fail there?

and Big Mike track is located in a secret part of Naples.

Wow, that's a beautiful place man.
Makes me want to get the hell out of Miami to slide there. lol

well you are thinking of BLU808's owners(Luke) car which is Turbo LS1 and has an intercooler. His car hasn't been White in a long time. That car is Fabian's its a KA-T and also has an intercooler........so Bill where is the fail there?

and Big Mike track is located in a secret part of Naples.

Sweet didnt realize he boosted the ls i take back my fail talk. Track is awesome you were driving pretty well. Is it mostly 2nd or third gear? Did you do power upgrades yet? Looks like your roasting tires no problem. Good shit im deff jealous.

Sweet didnt realize he boosted the ls i take back my fail talk. Track is awesome you were driving pretty well. Is it mostly 2nd or third gear? Did you do power upgrades yet? Looks like your roasting tires no problem. Good shit im deff jealous.

just from the pics... it looks like 3rd and 4th gear territory.

Back
Top Bottom