haunted areas in Florida

Don't waste your time going to the Miltary base. Last time I was out there it was all fenced off. Plus your more likely to get robbed, hit my glass, rocks from dumb asses to see anything at all that would be remotely scary.

ok so this is what we gona do lets get a group of people and lets pack eachother in cars so we dont drive no more than 2 cars. then we go to this 3 locations. and will document everything we can.
someone will need to bring a video camera or a digi camera to tape. and there witll be like 2 photographers coming too.

these are the places....

hospital by turnpike.
military base on krome.

those are the main ones for now.

who is down?

heres the list.

-miami-200sx
-nlokity

ps., we need to set a date and a time.

y0 I've got a Video Camera:D I'm in for sure

no but Dangle is right, the military site is a way too overrated and like I said before you will get robbed there.

How bout Villa Paula Mansion,
or check this website out and see if anyone can pinpoint any of those locations. They are all in Miami but I don't know where.

http://abandonedmuse.com

Last edited:
y0 I've got a Video Camera:D I'm in for sure

no but Dangle is right, the military site is a way too overrated and like I said before you will get robbed there.

How bout Villa Paula Mansion,
or check this website out and see if anyone can pinpoint any of those locations. They are all in Miami but I don't know where.

http://abandonedmuse.com

i couldnt pin point any site. but i noticed he hasnt gone to the hospital. so i say the hospital it is. maybe this weekend?

for anyone who has been there sunrise hall is supposed to be haunted. Its the dorms for the art institute of fort Lauderdale. I lived there for 3 years never heard or saw shit but ghost hunters came there which was pretty funny.

their is a ghost in te gym of my school of an old janitor who died of a heart attack and i saw him once when i was on wrestlen 1 mornin b4 a comp it was a sat like 6am the lights in the gym were off and i went 2 get my wrestlen shoes and weigh in b4 we left and i saw a kinda blurry guy walking across the floor i said hi he kept walking i walked down stairs and told my coach he said o you him im like who the janitor he goes no that the ghost that died in the school he stay in the gym when the lights are out i freaked out never again i went alone in the gym when the lights were out 1 kid saw him and flipped ran out crying (south miami senior high)

i'm down but it has to be planned out decently and right stuff has to be brought.

not an option, don't be gay now chuck lol.

TRUE. there are so many things that we do that are ilegal. but if you stay at home trying not to do anything you will die a booring life....

ive been to the hospital. and ive broken into places b4.
you just have to be smart about it.

and something else, you have to be atlethic , you cant be 200"lb trying to jump fences.....
lol

but w.e im down.

whoever wants this to hapen for real. pm me. and we can start planning shit.!!!!
lmk.

Im down for this as well, however im not all about breaking the law for some thrills. There is a place off of Card Sound Road in Key Largo...if you all are down for the trip ill do the research. I have heard its spooky as fuck, haunted as fuck, and it will all be on the level...no handcuffs. Its like a 30 min drive from Miami.

Last edited:
im totaly down..i have a tazer and i will bring my smith n weson knife so no one tries to rape me.i wanted to go to the hospital but now its a problem??ohh well.base at Krome is kinda borring..theres a lake next to it though that is pretty fun to get into but i dont thnk its haunted.n theres Wolf Lake by my house.this girl died there recently.i feel kinda bad linking it to anything but i have been there at night n it is pretty scary lol

Ok so the deal is we go have a good time and thats it! Gosh you guys make it sooo difficult!

Alright now who is going to go??

Please let serg and me know. Duh!

This is not for the faint of heart so if you know you cant handle it dont thats it! And if you get caught ohhh well thats life it wasnt your day.... :eek:

im totaly down..i have a tazer and i will bring my smith n weson knife so no one tries to rape me.i wanted to go to the hospital but now its a problem??ohh well.base at Krome is kinda borring..theres a lake next to it though that is pretty fun to get into but i dont thnk its haunted.n theres Wolf Lake by my house.this girl died there recently.i feel kinda bad linking it to anything but i have been there at night n it is pretty scary lol

Hahaha sounds fun!

Last edited:
LMFAO!!! Noob. w.e

hello???

where 95 exits to palmeto or turnpike is the same place where you end palmeto and merge into 441 n. basically on the north side of the on ramp to turnpike north.

there is a BIG ASS BUILDING
you might have missd it if you are blind or mentally disabled. is like right there you can see it from turnpike/95/palmeto/441/ space? anywhere.....

here it is.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/s13240/DSC_1745.jpg

well me and my boys rode up to palmetto and 95 by the north ramp and couldnt find it...

and palmetto does not merge into 441 bro, palmetto intersects with 441 i live on palmetto...

95, 441, and 95 are nowear near eachother lol
ill try to find this on google earth tho that shit looks sick
hit me up on aim i really gotta find this

edit: ok wow i just typed in the adress in that picture, and it said miami dade so i figured that was just there, but i hit enter just to see, and i guess you were talking about a different palmetto, cause the one i was talking about runs from east to west boca raton

Last edited:
theimpact.jpg

Lol anyone down to fuck around with these people?

Back
Top Bottom