haunted areas in Florida

has anybody hear of the clewiston inn ?? is supposed to be haunted.. went there and saw nothing more than.....nothing lol

Rent Room 106 or a room w/a pool @ my old job at the EXECUTIVE AIRPORT HOTEL. Many guests left due to being horrified by the shit they saw.

wut they see?:confused:

The ppl that rent the pool rooms say they " saw a old man standing at a corner of the room/ private pool staring at them." Room 106 is where someone commited suicide on my day off. Left his car running in the garage and shot himself through the mouth toward his brain lying on the bed. You can imagine the cleaning lady was horrified lol. He's not the only one that has done that.

lol I would jump like a F****** Cat if I opened my eyes and see a man looking at me. Hell NO!!! LOL I want to rent that room:p

lol I would jump like a F****** Cat if I opened my eyes and see a man looking at me. Hell NO!!! LOL I want to rent that room:p

The one I saw was at my old house in my room when I was like16/17 yrs old. I'm 23 now going on 24 and Im just starting to go back sleeping w/o the TV on. Trust me you dont even want to see one or even "feel" one riding in ur back seat of ur car at night :mad:

Last edited:
we should a SFLdrifters Ghost hunt. See who gets any "weird or unusual" things that happen to them ;)

when you get so many people involved it gets stupid.

you guys know that abandoned hospital on where palmeto meets 95 and 441? you can see it from the offramps from 95 to palmeto or from palmeto to turnpike.

well w.e

i got a group of people and i got me the blueprints of the building and we went in to look for the morgue ""spell check"" the dead body fridge. lol
we went all the way from b2 to b1 all the way to the roof and nothing. all dough it was scary as FUCK cus the building still has power.

so the stairs on the west side are out but the ones on the east are lit. and the whole basements are creepy

b2 has like watter management rooms and shit and like a lil warehouse all creepy and b1 has more shit and like elctric rooms and phone rooms and theres signs of hobos living there wich was the scariest thing!!!!

the view from the roof was awesome dough well worth it.

but the amount of people playing around and shit made it feel stupid. specially the girls!!!! but w.e

still scary

werid shit +1
ghosts 0

Hmm so lets get a small group thats actually into this crazy shit and do it! DUH!

Im up for it! :)

Alright so lets get a small group of ppl and go! DUH! thats it easy and simple! :D

But it has to be people that can handle it but still enjoy it!

Whoop!

Last edited:
Hmm so lets get a small group thats actually into this crazy shit and do it! DUH!

Im up for it! :)

Alright so lets get a small group of ppl and go! DUH! thats it easy and simple! :D

But it has to be people that can handle it but still enjoy it!

Whoop!

Kitty has the right idea. Well from the sound of it there sounds like a there is a small amount of us that are down for it :D

when you get so many people involved it gets stupid.

you guys know that abandoned hospital on where palmeto meets 95 and 441? you can see it from the offramps from 95 to palmeto or from palmeto to turnpike.

well w.e

i got a group of people and i got me the blueprints of the building and we went in to look for the morgue ""spell check"" the dead body fridge. lol
we went all the way from b2 to b1 all the way to the roof and nothing. all dough it was scary as FUCK cus the building still has power.

so the stairs on the west side are out but the ones on the east are lit. and the whole basements are creepy

b2 has like watter management rooms and shit and like a lil warehouse all creepy and b1 has more shit and like elctric rooms and phone rooms and theres signs of hobos living there wich was the scariest thing!!!!

the view from the roof was awesome dough well worth it.

but the amount of people playing around and shit made it feel stupid. specially the girls!!!! but w.e

still scary

werid shit +1
ghosts 0

where palmetto meets 95 and 441? wtf lol i live right by palmetto and 441 and 95 is a good 3 miles from 441

where are you talking about? maybe palmetto and 95 but theres no abandon buildings on 441 and palmetto

let me know about this tho!

i know of this abandon hospital in east boca that me and my boys always go to.. its pretty creepy at night and you feel and hear wierd ass shit

supposably.. Theres a spot i heard its called the Assylum
Somewhere near homestead i believe by Krome ave.
W/e idk where i was it was dark as fuck.

An abandon Assylum for wackos.

i went there supposably theres ghost but ppl were to chicken out to go farther.. Its scary cuz things look like other things, but its just all the graffiti everywhere

supposably.. Theres a spot i heard its called the Assylum
Somewhere near homestead i believe by Krome ave.
W/e idk where i was it was dark as fuck.

An abandon Assylum for wackos.

i went there supposably theres ghost but ppl were to chicken out to go farther.. Its scary cuz things look like other things, but its just all the graffiti everywhere

LEARN TO READ n00b

In the link it shows the so called Krome insane asylum. Which is known as krome penit to the graffiti community. The krome insane asylum is really an army base constructed in early 1965 in response to the Cuban Missile Crisis and was the Integrated Fire Control(IFC) Facility for the Nike Missile site titled HM-95 D/2/52. No, it was not an Insane Asylum. These Nike sites were split into two locations. One was the radar communications and control facility (IFC), where they did targeting and fire control, and the other was the Launcher area (L), with the actual missile sheds/silos. The Launcher area was located where what is now the Krome INS Facility. All the Nike Missile sites in South Florida were shut down and decommissioned in June 1979 and the site was most likely abandoned and partially dismantled at that point. In 1980 the site was revived and was used in some capacity during the Mariel Boatlift to house immigrants, but eventually became unused again after the focus shifted to the current INS Krome facility. After that it became used by the CIA as a High Frequency Radio site as well as storage for an emergency command vehicle. Like many of South Florida's Penits, it probably became unused after damage during Hurriance Andrew and was eventually abandoned. It subsequently became a penit that got popular in the early 2000's after the demolition of the Hialeah, Malibu, and Airport Penits. A majority of the building is in a barracks style, with many small rooms off a main hallyway, with several large rooms on the northwest side of the structures. The open fields to the north and west of the building originally held large radio towers for scanning for incoming planes/missiles. It is frequently visited by paintballers, the police, and paranormal nuts who falsely beleive it is an insane asylum. Just wanted to clear that up
^^
i guess ur one of them :laugh:

lets go ghost hunting then! Im down:D

I'll start by checking under my bed...............

Nope nothing. K Done!:bigthumbu

Last edited:
LEARN TO READ n00b

^^
i guess ur one of them :laugh:

LMFAO!!! Noob. w.e

where palmetto meets 95 and 441? wtf lol i live right by palmetto and 441 and 95 is a good 3 miles from 441

where are you talking about? maybe palmetto and 95 but theres no abandon buildings on 441 and palmetto

let me know about this tho!

i know of this abandon hospital in east boca that me and my boys always go to.. its pretty creepy at night and you feel and hear wierd ass shit

hello???

where 95 exits to palmeto or turnpike is the same place where you end palmeto and merge into 441 n. basically on the north side of the on ramp to turnpike north.

there is a BIG ASS BUILDING
you might have missd it if you are blind or mentally disabled. is like right there you can see it from turnpike/95/palmeto/441/ space? anywhere.....

here it is.
DSC_1745.jpg

Last edited:
I went to the asylum with my boys and we ended up meeting a group of people from coral reef, so we started to walk around we went towards the back found a burned pickup and a couple of shotgun shells everyone got scared walked back and some guy just popped out of nowhere with a michael myers suit on that shit was scary lol.

I went to the asylum with my boys and we ended up meeting a group of people from coral reef, so we started to walk around we went towards the back found a burned pickup and a couple of shotgun shells everyone got scared walked back and some guy just popped out of nowhere with a michael myers suit on that shit was scary lol.

:bsflag: how come i never heard about this?

:bsflag: how come i never heard about this?

ok so this is what we gona do lets get a group of people and lets pack eachother in cars so we dont drive no more than 2 cars. then we go to this 3 locations. and will document everything we can.
someone will need to bring a video camera or a digi camera to tape. and there witll be like 2 photographers coming too.

these are the places....

hospital by turnpike.
military base on krome.

those are the main ones for now.

who is down?

heres the list.

-miami-200sx
-nlokity

ps., we need to set a date and a time.

Back
Top Bottom