haunted areas in Florida

.....if u were in a cemetery and an angry pirate ghost came running at you...what would YOU do!?!?

--check the key west section "cemetery behind St. Pauls church"

ha! what a pile of bull feces, Why fear the dead? when the living is the one doin stupid shit.

Im so down, lets do this!!!

lol, definitely! i already got a friend or two that are gonna go and we got some cameras and vid cams as well. :cool:

we are gonna start at local places and see what we come up with. of course though my friends are like scared az hell though lol.

i'd like to check this place out
JENSEN BEACH -F.I.T. LEACH MANSION -THE OLD LEACH MANSION ON INDIAN RIVER DRIVE IN JENSEN BEACH IS HAUNTED. WHEN YOU ENTER YOU GET THE STRANGE FEELING AND CHILLS IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU. YOU CAN HEAR STRANGE NOISES COMING FROM THE OTHER FLOORS. WHEN YOUR IN THE DOWNSTAIRS BAR IT GETS VERY COLD, AND WHEN YOU CROSS THROUGH THE DOUBLE DOORS IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE ENTERING INTO ANOTHER WORLD.

*Edit*
nvm i just looked online and the place is being rebuilt as of 10/08/08. much fail =[

Last edited:
shit i would be so down to go explore if it wasnt so far. i know alot of places around here but law enforcement owns me., so yeah.....................
i would still go if a group was down for it.

Lol the krome insane asylum, been there paintballing. You should be more scared of getting mugged by bums that scared of ghosts.

that website has been around for years.

there's no krome insane asylum, it's actually called Nike Missile Silo D, used during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Coconut Grove has ghost tours, by appointment, and every Thursday night the Biltmore in Coral Gables has ghost stories =)

Hialeah - Hialeah High School - The bathroom near the auditorium: A couple of years ago, a freshmen had gone to the bathroom during her 3rd period class. A couple of boys raped her and banged her up so bad that she bled to death in the bath room and no one found out until after school hours when a janitor was went to clean the bathroom. Now, she haunts that bathroom and can not leave until the five boys who raped her die. Students have seen her sitting in the corner of the bathroom, on top of her own blood, rocking front and back chanting "when will they die...".

Hialeah - Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High - fourth floor - There has been told that a few years ago a group of students were in the planetarium on the fourth floor of the main building. One of the girls that were in that group of student fell through a big skylight and was killed instantly, they then shut the 4th floor down. Nobody is allowed up there, you rarely see any janitor up there either but it is to be said that the janitors that do go up there have heard many noises from the 4th floor and believe it is the girl who died there many years ago.

Hialeah - Hialeah-Miami Lakes High School - In Hialeah Miami lakes High school's little theater (place were drama students have class) their has been sightings of a ghost nick named Fred, some times music can be heard, and light tend to turn on and off.

Why do those sound made up lmao....I go to hialeah high, NEVER any hauntings! Maybe except in the pool on the fourth floor ;)

lol at the one at Hammocks middle. the lights used to go on and off all the time in that auditorium...but that school is such a pile of shit, its probably elecrical problems. never seen the curtains close and open on their own though, lol

Back
Top Bottom