Has anyone seen J-Fiend138 (Nelvis Amaya)?

BLADDER_MASTER

is no more
I got this e-mail from someone claiming to be his mom and she needs help trying to locate him. Here's what she wrote:

I am trying to locate my son, Nelvis G. Amaya. He has used this forum and you may know him. His username is: JFEIND (sp?) He has been to some car meets in the past, Im not sure when, but I know that some of you know him personally. He has been missing for a while, since about February/2008. No one in our family knows where he is at, and none of his friends and CLOSE friends know either. He is about 5'10" - 5'11" tall, about 170 lbs - 225 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, has a few scars on arms. The last known person that he was associated with is his last girlfriend, Janeil Garcia. I'm not sure if they are still together, but I have not been able to find either one of them.

PLEASE put up a post on your website regarding this...maybe someone knows where he is at and can at least get into contact with him. Please email me at xxmellemxx@yahoo.com and let me know if this is possible.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY SON! I am so worried something bad has happened to him.

Nancy Amaya

I remember Nelvis, but I havent heard from him in forever. I had his # on my old phone but that's long gone. I hope everything is ok!

- Erick

MAybe they ran off to elope(sp?).

I hope all is well. Nelvis was very good people!

i have his number but i cant call him because im at work if anyone needs it just pm me.

Oh shit. This sucks. I hadn't heard from him in a while, but I was mad cool with him. I sold him my first Corolla, and he sold it back to me. Man, I hope he is ok. He was a good guy.

I heard from him a while back in myspace.. he sent me a message
But then again his myspace shows he logged on yesterday.. maybe he is back

fa sho, bueno keep in touch bro, I'll see if I make it out to a meet soon.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 22, 2007 3:43 PM

just here man, trying to get through life...

Date: Oct 22, 2007 6:46 AM

de pinga... no license and got arrested for it.... so I lost my car 2. I'm working on fixing that shit cuz I can't be wothout a car. How about you anything new?

Date: Oct 18, 2007 5:21 PM

I am good meng, How about you? How is life?

Date: Oct 18, 2007 11:22 AM

yo it's Nelvis from sfl, whats new bro, still got the black coupe? hit me up...

last time i seen him was in those apartments across from Twin Lakes elementary in hialeah by that gas station... said something about witness protection.. nah idk but that was last place i saw him though like 10yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom