GUN Owners: Opinions needed

Ricky Cash

Spectator
Hey bros and bro-ettes.

Im going to the gun show either today or tomorrow, and i know they have pretty nice prices on firearms out there, however, Im stuck, on whether i should purchase a ruger SR9C, or SR40C or just suck it up and buy a glock 19/23.
Either gun will be for CCW purposes, so im leaning more on the Ruger slim line design and the mag capacity. However Glocks are pretty dam sexy, in a way most people dont understand LOL.

However, even if the price is worth the stainless steel, the RUGER can be had for 400.

Please give me your opinions.

Smith and Wesson 500! Never know when you will run into a wild rhino.

Glock or S&W M&P

And look around online, you can find better prices than gunshow prices. But if you have your CWP, nothing beats walking out of there with your gun in hand lol.

My girlfriends dad picked up an m&p recently. It's nice. I'm saving for an XDM now. I think glocks feel cheap personally.

M&P40c - slim, compact, and no safties :)

Ive owned the ruger SR9c and then got the M&P and wondered why the fuck didnt I do this sooner - the ruger is nice but finnicky and has way too many safties(sp?)

The striker tunnel would get a little dirty and produce FTF's all day

BTW ur wayyyy better off buying any gun @ budsgunshop.com the gun show prices are absurd ive never seen a decent deal over there

@bigmike, you are right, the prices are a bit over the top, but i still wanna walk out with my shit, like JS mentioned

@bigmike, you are right, the prices are a bit over the top, but i still wanna walk out with my shit, like JS mentioned

Patience will save you hundreds...

Any gun purchase online is usually 2nd day air anyways because they have to so whats 2 days?

Patience will save you hundreds...

Any gun purchase online is usually 2nd day air anyways because they have to so whats 2 days?

Not sure what m&p's are going for on buds, but at the show they were around $400. I didn't think it was too bad. XD9 for $350 used, $450 new. Mossberg 500 tactical with pistol grip for $300.

mossbergs can be had for less than that at many pawnshops...I just want a non funky styled looking piece. I like simple lines and kinda like the lc9, however i need something slim and possibly striker fire, if not then SAO. for a ccw

@santi5222, arizona will be having a sale in november, on these guns, so i will wait til then, i may just find one with a laser for less than 400, or a sign sauer p250. for an additional fire arm

I shoot a sig saeur p229 love it but wouldn't try and conceal one. I will be picking up a xds or xd40 soon

Sold my xd and bought a sr40c. Best decision I've made yet. No ftf or squibs. great trigger and super smooth action. I don't leave home without it.

Back
Top Bottom