Gran Turismo 5

Some things I've noticed:

You can't fast forward in B-Spec mode like you could in GT4.
Used cars aren't as easy to get. For instance, I've yet to see a MR2 show up for me to buy. :mad:
Where's the tuning option to upgrade the brakes?

Some things I've noticed:

You can't fast forward in B-Spec mode like you could in GT4.
Used cars aren't as easy to get. For instance, I've yet to see a MR2 show up for me to buy. :mad:
Where's the tuning option to upgrade the brakes?

No individual brake upgrade. I think it's part of the suspension packages

thats guy so in reality we waited forever for this game and in total payed 100 bucks for it

Yes. lol. but your cars from the prologue are supposed to carry over to the full version. i was so pissed when I realised the prologue wasnt the real game. feels like for ever ago i bought it..

Yes. lol. but your cars from the prologue are supposed to carry over to the full version. i was so pissed when I realised the prologue wasnt the real game. feels like for ever ago i bought it..

Also if you have GT for the PSP; ur cars will transfer as well

I wanna slam my a13!!! I have the fully adjustable coils so how the fuck do I slam this bitch!?!?

Ahhhh we need a ps3 in our home to be complete!

2 laptops
2 desktops
Wii
Xbox 360
2 ps2's
Ds for the wife
Psp for me

Just missing the final puzzle piece! Oh well maybe after Christmas we will invest

Ahhhh we need a ps3 in our home to be complete!

2 laptops
2 desktops
Wii
Xbox 360
2 ps2's
Ds for the wife
Psp for me

Just missing the final puzzle piece! Oh well maybe after Christmas we will invest

Mine is complete for me
PS3 Slim- Black- for serious business
Xbox360 (S) Reach Edition- Silver- for serious online gaming
Wii- White- To keep my nephew and niece entertained

And if you do get the PS3 I highly recommend these games-
1- God of War 3
2- Gran Turismo 5
3- Uncharted 2
4- Metal Gear Solid 4

suislide
charlieakachuck
LR-SWD-HAN
Ro-loco
SFLDrifters
FAL
xero240 <----- me

keep it going, I think this is better than searching pages for other names

suislide
charlieakachuck
LR-SWD-HAN
Ro-loco
SFLDrifters
FAL
xero240
MiamiFirebird------ME

Dude yea ben got it perfect, wtf is brake upgrades, bearly any good used cars, car sounds way off, not all cars have interior views, cant upgrade wheels on standard cars? man what gay shit is that? But i do like the game alot and have played the shit out of it. Forza is better IMO. BUT PS3>Xbox haha

Hey is SFLDrifters Bens name?

Hey is SFLDrifters Bens name?

2993244653_82aceb0b9e.jpg

they could have made all the cars premium with cockpit views, higher detail, more wheel/cosmetic upgrades but it was either that or more cars, they chose more cars apparently. its not as polished and perfect as i was expecting. with a development period that long no doubt they changed up their initial plans significantly costing a lot of lost time with the backtracking and things being rushed.

Last edited:
still a great game, dont get me wrong. just that they should have been able to achieve perfection with the dev time.

Back
Top Bottom