Getting a little sidewayz with JG autoworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
turbo300 said:
sisco, that must of been fun bro! jorgie was goin nutz!!!!! lol!!
at the start, you caught a nice slide there bro.

lol...what happened, i thought that aree was supposed to be some kind of experienced drifter?...lol

I was till jordan sold me a P.O.S. LSD...then it all went to sh*t from there.

rwdrift said:
Not true... someone learned a new lesson about curbs that day. First timer too.... but we all start one way or another. In my case it was a whole front end lol

Yeah same here, practice practice.

That guy yelling, hes something else

dan said:
lolololololololol you still do. :bigthumbu

hey hey hey
that one day at charlotte was because i had ****ty dryrotted tires up front, n they have alrdy been fixed, so when was the last time u drift ur own car...buddy
oh and by the way im back from spain, i was gonna call u but i figured **** it

alibaba said:
hey hey hey
that one day at charlotte was because i had ****ty dryrotted tires up front, n they have alrdy been fixed, so when was the last time u drift ur own car...buddy
oh and by the way im back from spain, i was gonna call u but i figured **** it

I <3 you and I drifted my own car last night cuz it was raining :-D

dan said:
I <3 you and I drifted my own car last night cuz it was raining :-D

oh yea me n carlos went drifting today he has sum vids n i have sum vids but i ned a cable to transfer them on to my comp

Nice spot. I agree with Dan 3rd Gear Approved~ Try entering a little sooner too. and closer to the inside of the road. Maybe some stiffer suspension, Shocks/Springs, Coilovers or Sway bars wil help clean up the exit. Practice is the way to go tho! Keep it up.

What the hell man? I'm not saying anything about their skill level, but after you watched the video do you honestly think they are ready to go 3rd gear in the middle of curbs???

Remember that 3d gear is useless without being in the powerband, and that requires skill, not just balls.

I say take your time and stay in 2nd.... try 3rd elsewhere efore that same spot. If you guys are out there next Sunday I'll be there... hopefully in my car this time.

- Erick

rwdrift said:
What the hell man? I'm not saying anything about their skill level, but after you watched the video do you honestly think they are ready to go 3rd gear in the middle of curbs???

Remember that 3d gear is useless without being in the powerband, and that requires skill, not just balls.

I say take your time and stay in 2nd.... try 3rd elsewhere efore that same spot. If you guys are out there next Sunday I'll be there... hopefully in my car this time.

- Erick

KA powerband is 2-4500rpm. I'm not saying keep your revs up 5k+RPM, im just talkin entry speed 3rd gear somewhere and it shouldnt be too low in the RPMs to keep them spinning mid-drift to get around the corner with a uber jdm entry.. but I get what you are saying about the skill level and such, yea, I wouldn't want them to try run before they can walk. I was just giving opinion on how to make the drift better from watching the video, and it seemed like they all needed more speed. You gotta learn sometime, and you can't fight the inevitable.. might as well just get it over with lol it's part of drifting. :bigthumbu

****.... I wish I could just get it over with..... I never curbed my car.

I did hit a concrete wall (under a bridge), nailed a pole, went under a semi trailer, ..... no curbs tho lol Takes forever to get that **** over with :D

dan said:
KA powerband is 2-4500rpm. I'm not saying keep your revs up 5k+RPM, im just talkin entry speed 3rd gear somewhere and it shouldnt be too low in the RPMs to keep them spinning mid-drift to get around the corner with a uber jdm entry.. but I get what you are saying about the skill level and such, yea, I wouldn't want them to try run before they can walk. I was just giving opinion on how to make the drift better from watching the video, and it seemed like they all needed more speed. You gotta learn sometime, and you can't fight the inevitable.. might as well just get it over with lol it's part of drifting. :bigthumbu

3500-4500 is the sweetspot... right after you hit 3500 there is a surge of power with the ka ;)

......here we go i just got back from vacation and allready have to piss some one off. sorry. i think it sucked it looks as if none of you know what drifting is about. and come on what was the red FC doing. do i need to go to that intersection with spray paint and paint on the street the line that should be used to properly drift that corner. do i really need to be this much of a prick and am i just getting tired of people not paying attention to videos of real drifters. you can learn alot about proper entry by watching the pros or a least the street videos from japan. its like people want to drift but don't even know how to understand a racing line. Damn i want my car back.

POLE-POSITION said:
......here we go i just got back from vacation and allready have to piss some one off. sorry. i think it sucked it looks as if none of you know what drifting is about. and come on what was the red FC doing. do i need to go to that intersection with spray paint and paint on the street the line that should be used to properly drift that corner. do i really need to be this much of a prick and am i just getting tired of people not paying attention to videos of real drifters. you can learn alot about proper entry by watching the pros or a least the street videos from japan. its like people want to drift but don't even know how to understand a racing line. Damn i want my car back.

obviously you know what you are talking about. you should go out there and show everybody how good you are. even if you dont have a car im sure some1 will lend you one to teach everybody how its done.

5ilvia said:
obviously you know what you are talking about. you should go out there and show everybody how good you are. even if you dont have a car im sure some1 will lend you one to teach everybody how its done.

^ He's been there and done that... tools flying everywhere! :laugh:

they sucked end of story..... and yes i can help people or maybe i should encourage them to suck more...........keep it up......at sucking. I'm totally serious. about everything i say too. and yes i will say these things in person. I'm the nicest guy on the forum. i can't lie to you and i will not be in awe of you suckiness. I will push you to be better instead of making you feel like your good enough. doesnt that mean anything to any of you. I have helped a few good drifter on this site become better then they were. that is a fuking fact. DISCUSS NOW BITTCHESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom