Getting a little sidewayz with JG autoworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
5ilvia said:
obviously you know what you are talking about. you should go out there and show everybody how good you are. even if you dont have a car im sure some1 will lend you one to teach everybody how its done.

Id go 2 see that. Im sure josh would throw down. This is sfl. People dont talk **** unless they back it up. Unless ur me.

btw i didn't mean you ^ fag boy (joshie poo). I dont specifically mean this video, I meant even on the orlando stfuandwhatever video and funk's video, there's so much hating even though the drifting is good. It's like "oh you need to enter early... you're going to slow... you need to stop clutch kicking". The only reason i didn't like this video was the person going "ohhhhh! look at that drift...OHHHH!." Yeah, the drifting isn't that great but it's a start for these people but if it was me, i wouldn't have posted it.

Last edited:
rwdrift said:
Yea I want to see the sil80 in action :) where them vids at?

not up yet.....umm..dhsil80 showed up this time and did his thang.

POLE-POSITION said:
......here we go i just got back from vacation and allready have to piss some one off. sorry. i think it sucked it looks as if none of you know what drifting is about. and come on what was the red FC doing. do i need to go to that intersection with spray paint and paint on the street the line that should be used to properly drift that corner. do i really need to be this much of a prick and am i just getting tired of people not paying attention to videos of real drifters. you can learn alot about proper entry by watching the pros or a least the street videos from japan. its like people want to drift but don't even know how to understand a racing line. Damn i want my car back.

ok dude...big whoop. Your a cool guy major pro drifter of DEATH...big deal. I really dont care what you can show us, or who you taught how to drift, or what you think.

....just having fun with a couple homies on a boring sunday afternoon, thats what I care about.

Last edited:
a guy in a 89 accord with fast food trays under the back wheels is just having fun too............it just seems everybody wants to be a drifter and only wants to understand half of everything. and can't take critisism when they suck. just cause you have a 240 doenst mean you should not be treated like a guy in a 89 accord. Deal with it.

dhsil80 did his thing????? what was that. i havent heard him hate on me in forever.

POLE-POSITION said:
a guy in a 89 accord with fast food trays under the back wheels is just having fun too............it just seems everybody wants to be a drifter and only wants to understand half of everything. and can't take critisism when they suck. just cause you have a 240 doenst mean you should not be treated like a guy in a 89 accord. Deal with it.

dhsil80 did his thing????? what was that. i havent heard him hate on me in forever.

Not starting ****. But i would like to see jose drive his car on video ive never seen him drift.. And the new paintjob is sick! Go george!

let's clarify this before it gets out of hand, i was there but i didn't drive, i only trust one person in this forum with my car and all of you know who that is, that being said i think that Rolldie meant to say that the sil80 was indeed in action. i will add that since i own the sil80 i might as well learn to drift so i am learning but at my own pace, and I learned alot that day so thanks to to all who gave me advice, so Guillermo eventually you will see me drive the car in a manner that is well suited to the car's rep. and even though i do not agree with the way you conduct yourself as a person or any other aspect you are in fact a good driver so i welcome your opinions on how I can improve and develop on driving skills. and yes George and I, but mostly George did work on the car's new look, so once again, thanks George!
I will also add that i don't share the same goals as many of you in this forum with regards to drifting, and many of you have heard me say this many times "I AM NOT A DRIFTER" and I wont claim it, since I feel that I have my own role to play, drifting is NOT all about the drivers, so yo guys rock your thing and i'll do mine, so i don't mean any disrespect to any of you who go out and give it your all at events or at the back of a warehouse for that matter, before i did not like the idea of street drifting because I experienced drifting on a pro level only, not as a driver but as a automotive jurnalist, however, i have come to recognize that everyone has to start somewhere so with that more power to you. i say keep on practicing, more seat time is always good! eventually everyone will reach their goal........
As for Josh.....i gave this some thought, while i was taking a sh*t before i typed this and only came up with was this........what could you ever acomplish that will seriuosly give me a valid reason to hate on you? give it a rest! i think everyone is bored of your bull sh*t and if you are any good fine i have a cookie for you but i have some questions. how come we are all not reading about you in the magazines? aside from a magazine that you subscribed to where do I go find a magazine with your name in it that will tell me of your skill as a drifter? where is the video on drifting starting YOU that will teach me how to be a drift master like you? i take it that when you chose to become a drifter you just turned the key gased the car and connected every single coner with flawless angle and amazing entry speed.......YOU spin out? loose grip? were all your runs executed perfectly?.......WOW your f*ckin Takumi a natural! the drift technician himself!!!.......so let let me ask you this, if you are so good and your sh*t smells like roses where are your sponsorships? who do you drive for? hell where is your car? you want to hang your hat on the fact that you are responsible for drifting in Naples? AWESOME!!!! where can I, WE, see the drift scene in Naples? last time I checked they all drove up from South Florida at your invitation to your "secret track" that no longer exists. is the crowd from Naples in the house? if so, introduce yourselves since Josh has been soooooo busy schooling you all on drifting there has to be at least..........what?...... hold on.......let me add........umm........carry the one.......NOBODY!!!!!!!! 0!!!!!! NADA!!!!!!! what a feat! dude you should have shirts made!!! I know a couple of people in that business, if you need their number i'll hook you up! anything for Naples' drift king!!!!!!!!!! way to go man! you sir are a drift God! Bud Light should add you to their "real men of genious" campain i can see it now.........."today we salute you mr. lonely roboto amazing drifter i wish I had a friend without a car"........... btw thanks for you input on the video we all learned a lot from it. YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Goddamn Jose..... don't sugar coat it so much. :rolleyes:

This whole forum has become more of :gayfight: than :driving:. And I'm not talking about that someone.... it's ****ing everywhere.

i agree, but who gives a sh*t anyways, everyone is giving their 2 cents in this i figure i'd get it out of my system

if you want to argue about who is a better drifter and who isn't a drifter, go start a new thread for that topic.. CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom