Getting a flush look with XXR 962.

Ok so I just got xxr 962 17x9 +35. I put 25mm hubcentric spacers on. The fronts stick out prob half an inch an in back I have -3.3 deg of camber but I'm getting uppr control arms to solve that issue, but they sit perfectly flush to my fender.

Issue: I just ordered 30mm front fenders an 30mm overfenders in rear. So what can I do to make everything look flush an aggresive without going crazy with spacers? Or is that my only option?

Any feedback besides "get wider deeper offset wheels" are welcome. Cause its obvious that will fix the problem, but I'm broke an need to use what I have.

Thanks everyone.

why did you get +35? Is that all they had?

Yea thats all I saw. Would it be unsafe to attach another spacer to this one. Because essetionally a wheel with a larger offset would be the same thing, but I can see where the stress load would be unsafe. What do you think?

Reason I wanted the fenders was because my right qauter panel is all bondo an its starting to crack an I to me this was a better alternative than having to pay for crazy labor to when I have car painted.

Dude get some aggressive wheels... You can get aggressive wheels soooo cheap now!! 17x9 +35 isn't even aggressive for Hondas these days.

My camera is busted so can't put pics. I'm too broke to switch to another type of wheel I'll work with what I got. Because I don't want to have 2 diff types of wheels when I slide anymore. I'm already invested in these. I'll make do. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Talk to vas or check his build I'm pretty sure he has overfenders and his offset isn't low (I don't know specific) but he makes it work with spacers

As long as you get new extended lugs it's pretty safe just make sure
to torque them. As for drifting, I'm not sure, I drove a similar setup for one event, had no problems.

the ammount of camber you run makes a big difference i am running 17/9 +35 on my s13 with -.7 camber in the rear and the wheel pokes out abought a half inch further than the body

Sean i wouldnt put any extra spacers because of the stress it will put on the wheel bearings just go with one

Sean i wouldnt put any extra spacers because of the stress it will put on the wheel bearings just go with one

true

id actually sell them and get something else.

you can get mustang reps for practically the same price. and much better sizes
or used sets of MB's or FN's for 400-700 with tires. and they are practically all are max +27

dont do tons of huge spacers its stupid. plus for the price youd have to pay for extended studs lugs and spacers you could just go with any of the above mentioned wheels and not deal with all that mess.

i hate to break it to you, but spacers or diff offset wheels = the SAME result. it doesnt change the 'effect' on wheel bearings. just use a single bolt on spacer...

I have 30mm front and 50mm rear fenders.... and run 40mm bolt on front and 50mm bolt on rear. lmao

Last edited:
i hate to break it to you, but spacers or diff offset wheels = the SAME result. it doesnt change the 'effect' on wheel bearings.

i was gonna say... alot of us run 30, 40 and 50mm spacers... its the same as running any low or negative offset wheels.

yea and here are my flush XXRs

IMG_5435.JPG

i run 18x9.5 +35 all around with 30mm front spacers and 50mm rear spacers and 25mm front fenders with 50mm rear fenders.

225/45/18s

idk if that helps, but yeah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom