Get chelsea back out there fundraiser

Guys, Chelsea isn't some kid trying to scrap together a program for nopi any more. He's been runnIng a professional and championship winning program for the last 2 year.

He's gonna probably have this thing fixed and testing before I can even re-fiberglass my body kit.

It's great everyone is concerned about him like this, but y'all need to take it easy. He's gonna be fine. Haha

He's not big budget at all though. Basically pieced together resources from BC and PSI and it's a full time job securing funding for the season.

I know you already know how much work it is constantly getting funding for the next event basically. Actually from what I understand, only the top few teams in FD, have a full season funded ahead of time.

Either way, my shell is on offer already, they're just waiting on the frame machine readings from Chels' car.

Omg at the noobs talking shit in this thread. Daigo is the fucking man.

Anyways. I hope Chelsea can make a speedy recovery and get back in there and start kicking ass again!

This thread is,ridiclous!

english_dictionary%28zoenarao_wiki%29.jpg

You there, trying to use the English language.
.....You are doing it wrong.

Sean, you just said it. It's already onthe frame machine. Haha. That's what I'm talking about. He's gonna be totally fine. I got faith in him.

And just so everyone knows, I'm not like trying to say don't help Chelsea or its gonna be easy for him. I just know he's gonna bust his ass and it's gonna be done cause Chelsea is rad. Haha

I still don't understand? What's wrong with the way he drifts?

He just drives dirty. It's a shame, because he's a hugely talented a driver, and I'm a big fan of his gangster style in D1, but he's changed his tactics for FD.

He tries to check up the drivers behind him and I'm glad they finally called him on it when he did it to Forsberg.

If he keep's doing it, I hope more drivers stuff it in his door, and hopefully break his car.

A driver of his ability shouldn't be kicking below the belt.

ive already sponsored him plenty enough, he still owes me a penguin on his car :) hope you get back to rockin chelsea!

He just drives dirty. It's a shame, because he's a hugely talented a driver, and I'm a big fan of his gangster style in D1, but he's changed his tactics for FD.

He tries to check up the drivers behind him and I'm glad they finally called him on it when he did it to Forsberg.

If he keep's doing it, I hope more drivers stuff it in his door, and hopefully break his car.

A driver of his ability shouldn't be kicking below the belt.

Apparently Im just a hater for agreeing with this.

+1

That's cuz this is fd since all the falken/DA drivers have been winning that way for years I guess he decided to give it a try.

I really haven't seen any real evidence of him brake checking. I have seen him throw some odd entries that looks like he is messing with the follow car, but if he can do an "odd" entry an still keep line and speed and the follow car can't just seems to prove to me that he is better. With that said I didn't have a chance to watch any of jersey so I can not comment on what happened there

I was gonna say the same shit about the DA boys. I mean c'mon son how the hell has tony Angelo qualified top 32 every round this season?

Back
Top Bottom