Get chelsea back out there fundraiser

I was gonna say the same shit about the DA boys. I mean c'mon son how the hell has tony Angelo qualified top 32 every round this season?

There's multiple reasons to not be fond of Daigo, but let me start off by saying he's an incredible driver and there's nothing that anyone can say that will take that away from him.

So basically I see it like this.

>He has an enormous amount of down-force to compensate for his 975-1200whp.

>1200whp?? Yeah, 1200whp.

>Being told like everyone else to keep consistent lines mimicking your qualifying lines but then throwing in massive angle (which is what JTP was all flustered about) -Multiple drivers do this, but usually don't make it far in competition, yet Daigo waits till Top 8 or Final 4 to completely change the line he had been running all day long.

>In every round he has shallowed his line just to keep it on someone's door defeating the purpose of every other judging criteria because he only has close proximity.

>In Jersey he obliterated TWO clipping points and hit Conrad Grunewald on his follow run, then Conrad has a clean follow run while Daigo has a shallow lead run to pull away, again, defeating the purpose of all other judging criteria just so he gets the OMT. The judges shouldn't even have to think. He completely abandonded the course on his follow run. He should lose.

...but this is all offtopic. I just hope you all are right and Chelsea gets a new ride together for Seattle and can make it seem like nothing ever happened!

Oh and also Tony Angelo is one the worst drivers in Formula Drift right now. I just feel bad seeing that tC. Just a year ago I remember seeing it and it was spotless. Seeing it this year made me realize that Tony is still 16 years old and rigs everything together...or at least someone on his crew does.

Last edited:
I would love to see ANY of you geeks hating go out and make a top 32 qualifying run after only doing 10-15 laps on the track.

You guys seriously sound royally stupid and are talking out of your ass about things you don't know.

Daigo went to Forsdude and apologized and said he missed a gear. In BG's go pro vid, you here his car not upshift. Idk how he missed a shift with a sequential dog box, but he did.

In closing, stop getting crazy about things y'all don't know.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

And I LOVE all the hye about tony. Yeah, he might not be a top ten driver, (after 3 years and in a new car,) but yet again, he would drive circles around any of you dudes hating.

He is deff not the worst driver in FD.

I would love to see ANY of you geeks hating go out and make a top 32 qualifying run after only doing 10-15 laps on the track.

You guys seriously sound royally stupid and are talking out of your ass about things you don't know.

Daigo went to Forsdude and apologized and said he missed a gear. In BG's go pro vid, you here his car not upshift. Idk how he missed a shift with a sequential dog box, but he did.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

And I LOVE all the hye about tony. Yeah, he might not be a top ten driver, (after 3 years and in a new car,) but yet again, he would drive circles around any of you dudes hating.

The last thing I would want is to get into some kind of debate with you because I do respect you and how you've made it to where you are, but everything I put in that post went right over your head.

I don't hate Daigo, maybe someone else you're referring to in this thread does, but it's not me. Why does it come down to if I or anyone else who dislikes Daigo can drive better than him? How is that even relevant? I'm just pointing out what are, in my opinion, his faults in FD.

Tony is overly aggressive. Yeah It's awesome that he's going HAM and shit but that doesn't play out well in competition. Maybe the tC is just not working for him, who knows. The way he's driving so far this season, he's not a top 32 driver.

Don't take anything I say too seriously or as fact. It obviously isn't, but it's my POV.

Just cuz someone can't do a sport on a perffesional level means they don't know what they are talking about whn critiquing it? Let me go tell everyone on espn they all are clueless then.

I also don't think there is anyone who thinks tony is the worst driver in fd. The point is he doesn't deserve to qualify where he does.
But arguing with you is pointless cuz you aren't allowed to say anything bad you have to support fd and all their drivers.

Ummmm y'all seem to forget its a competition. Those guys aren't out there to hold hands and play grab ass. If you can manipulate your line or angle to mess up the guy following by all means you are going to make it happen. No one is there to lose.

Yall complain about daigo running shallow but forget to notice he's constantly on ppls doors the entire run. That's what judges want to see cause obviously it makes for better battles.

Daigo is still the fucking man. On top of that he is running 4 different series right now if I'm correct. All in different chassis all over the world. D1, FD, FD Asia, and Europe. Non of these other drivers are even near that level.

Anyways. Good luck to Chelsea! Sry I got a little off topic :D

I would rather see more angle and less proximity(If I had to choose) but that just makes me a tool that doesn't understand I guess... Watching a car with triple the horsepower take a shallow line to glue himself to a door is just.... I don't know.

Why are we talking about Daigo in a Chelsea thread again?

Incase some of you guys havent seen it. Chelsea posted on facebook:

Just got a fresh batch of these shirts. Help me fund the re build of my car and support the cause. Thanks!

Scoop up these fine threads for $22 shipped! paypal Level7TUNE@gmail.com with your size and shipping address.

549334_3977210592666_1337571057_n.jpg

148959_3977212232707_1157652575_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom