Get chelsea back out there fundraiser

=Shokk@_SHANE"

f_ck it GOJIRA go go ゴジラ!
Driver
I know everyone saw and feels the pain I just witness. I think as a family of southflorida drifters we should do our part and help out are fellow drifter. What do you think?

I think Chelsea isnt going to have a problem getting his car fixed or a new car. He is good enough and proved to be a consistent top 16 contender, which means some company/ies will take care of him

I think Chelsea isnt going to have a problem getting his car fixed or a new car. He is good enough and proved to be a consistent top 16 contender, which means some company/ies will take care of him

Especially with all the press this crash got everyone is going to want to have their names on the side of his car at the next event

I fucking knew it and that is why he wrecked Tyler. It all comes together.

thinking-guy-meme.png

He still has a 2 day trip back, and the next event is in Seattle which is a 4-5 trip over, which means that he has about 18-19 days to get a new shell, prep the new shell, put a roll cage in, salvage everything he can from the old chassis, and get it tuned (steering, suspension, etc) and tested before they leave for the next event.

He still has a 2 day trip back, and the next event is in Seattle which is a 4-5 trip over, which means that he has about 18-19 days to get a new shell, prep the new shell, put a roll cage in, salvage everything he can from the old chassis, and get it tuned (steering, suspension, etc) and tested before they leave for the next event.

For Chelsea and the PSI crew, that's solidly a no biggie. Haha.

Guys, Chelsea isn't some kid trying to scrap together a program for nopi any more. He's been runnIng a professional and championship winning program for the last 2 year.

He's gonna probably have this thing fixed and testing before I can even re-fiberglass my body kit.

It's great everyone is concerned about him like this, but y'all need to take it easy. He's gonna be fine. Haha

Guys, Chelsea isn't some kid trying to scrap together a program for nopi any more. He's been runnIng a professional and championship winning program for the last 2 year.

He's gonna probably have this thing fixed and testing before I can even re-fiberglass my body kit.

It's great everyone is concerned about him like this, but y'all need to take it easy. He's gonna be fine. Haha

Yea just look at how quick he and his team fixed the car after the run in with the wall at LB.

Could not have said it any better.

If I can do anything to help im always here to help but like pat said hes not a broke kid anymore.

on the other hand im broke and i just so happened to have a crashed car also.

Back
Top Bottom