Gas Prices

Personally I think that we're just catching up with recent times. Everyone else pays more. However what worries me is the inability for the Louisiana refinery to operate.... which is killing the availability of gas. I saw 2 other ones that were pretty funny... it was like

OMG
WTF
H4X

and also

ARM
LEG

(this was months ago... when we were still paying low $2s)

I have to run premium but I'm not complaining. We all know that gas will always go up in price and become more scarce. It's fact and we have to deal with it. I just wish people didn't freak out and empty all the pumps to save a couple dollars yesterday. Stupid liberal media makes everyone paranoid. Personally, I like the gas prices rising. Douche bags with SUV's and trucks that have no reason (other than to compensate for whatever is missing in their lives) to drive them and can barely afford them will be forced to sell or stop driving. I'm really excited about this...

The gas prices are 3.50/ 3.65 where i am!! Is rediculous in tallahassee!!! And u have to wait in line for like 2 hours.... it sucks. people are living in their cars who evactuated... crazy stuff. but the hotels are kicking the homeless out on sunday for FSU's football game. thats sad

I'm making and selling my own gas. Want 93 octane? Then buy me some quality goya black beans, otherwise you'll get 89 octance publix brand.

gas.jpg

And here I thought Meth was short for Crystal Meth! Now it's so obvious though...you're not a junkie, you just have a love of methane gas, duh! When you come up with a bolt on methane conversion for SR20's let me know. In the meantime, I'll start saving up and refining all my sh1t. :)

well in gainesville theres no more regular or mid grade gas only permium 309 a gallon...im so happy i own a 4banger it might be slow but gets me to a,b,and c d e.............stupid american v8 ****ers suckin up all the gasolina.

S13 Grip said:
well in gainesville theres no more regular or mid grade gas only permium 309 a gallon...im so happy i own a 4banger it might be slow but gets me to a,b,and c d e.............stupid american v8 ****ers suckin up all the gasolina.

Slow?! :mad: My stock 93's quick as hell. Dont know whats wrong with your single cam but generaly 240's are quick. Back on topic, I put $21 yesterday of premium and it got me half way. If i remember correctly the Citgo on 103rd and 57th (wich is where i put gas @) was like $2.88.9 regular and $2.99.9 premium. Yeah, gas prices are getting out of hand. I'd say that ill just stop driving my car but we all know its a lie. Everyone who says they are going to go on strike and just not put gas are a bunch of clowns. It'll never happen. People need their cars, meaning we also need gas. The gas prices can get to $10 and people will still be putting gas in their car. :(

I used to go to the U-Gas on 68th next to the 826. It used to be $2.58.9 for regular back in the day but i went over there the other day and it was at like $2.98.9! This ****s getting crazy as hell. When will the madness end?!?!

damn i wish i was cool like you guys its fking $3.60 up here for premium, well it was a few days ago when i filled up so ill take some pics of what the prices are now...

RPS13 said:
damn i wish i was cool like you guys its fking $3.60 up here for premium, well it was a few days ago when i filled up so ill take some pics of what the prices are now...

I think we're all talking about regular not premium because most places are only carrying regular grade. BTW Walmart gas stations are a lot cheaper. I paid 2.69 last night. :D

ProjectRB26DETT said:
Slow?! :mad: My stock 93's quick as hell. Dont know whats wrong with your single cam but generaly 240's are quick. Back on topic, I put $21 yesterday of premium and it got me half way. If i remember correctly the Citgo on 103rd and 57th (wich is where i put gas @) was like $2.88.9 regular and $2.99.9 premium. Yeah, gas prices are getting out of hand. I'd say that ill just stop driving my car but we all know its a lie. Everyone who says they are going to go on strike and just not put gas are a bunch of clowns. It'll never happen. People need their cars, meaning we also need gas. The gas prices can get to $10 and people will still be putting gas in their car. :(

I know this is a first (sticking up for Anthony) but anyways he has a KA24DE not single cam and its not crappy either he's taken care of it "second car with the same engine". Anyways just so you know your 240SX is slow. Just because you hall *** past a car doesn't mean your faster. Theres lots of factors to why a car would be quick. 155 BHP is not fast its only O.K. When you ride in a 12 seconds b18 powered slightly modded Integra and wonder why it's so fast without any torque you'll realize that torque is for pussys it's a cop-out for good engineering. I'm not putting down the 240sx I've had three and loved all 3 of them but facts are facts.

Now sorry for getting off topic.

Back
Top Bottom