Gas Prices

A motorcycle would be a great idea at times like this....:rolleyes:but wut worries me the most are the fuckheads on the streets that dont kno how to drive:mad:

That's why I dont complain much about gas prices anymore. I can still afford it, even though its barely.... but who knows what tomorrow is going to be like.

Just learn how to drive efficiently to save more gas and plan yourself better. I still see many people driving like assholes and wondering why they spend $80 in gas every two days.

I managed 21mpg average on a '95 Titanic V8. On the highway I did 26mpg. Cruising at 75mph. Not so bad.

- Erick

i had to buy a 240 cause my supra only gets 5-6 mpg and i put some regular in the 240 today 4.23 a gallon:eek:

4.23..damn..thats close to what I payed for premium, lol...

which 240s take reg and which take premium? and how are those mpgs?

unless your on boost you can run regualr in any 240 i have no idea of the gas milage but its better then my parents v6 dakota. I live in the everglades so they charge more for gas cause they have to truck it in or atleast thats the bullshit reason they give me everytime i bitch about the price. My supra only runs on premium and that shit 4.69 here. Im def coming on a trailer to countyline LMAO

unless your on boost you can run regualr in any 240 i have no idea of the gas milage but its better then my parents v6 dakota. I live in the everglades so they charge more for gas cause they have to truck it in or atleast thats the bullshit reason they give me everytime i bitch about the price. My supra only runs on premium and that shit 4.69 here. Im def coming on a trailer to countyline LMAO

well im in process of doing a SR20 swap and yeah im not running premium... im putting reg in it... i will just stay completely out of boost... sucks... cause i really dont wanna spend 4.** for premium... so yeah heres to a turbo car that cant even get premium or see the likes of boost :(

well im in process of doing a SR20 swap and yeah im not running premium... im putting reg in it... i will just stay completely out of boost... sucks... cause i really dont wanna spend 4.** for premium... so yeah heres to a turbo car that cant even get premium or see the likes of boost :(

Why the hell would you ever spend $2k+ on a swap that you will not see a benefit from!?

^^ Yea.

The S13 tank holds 15.9 Gallons.
The average cost in Miami is, Regular: $4.00 and Premium: $4.12
If you fill up 15.9 Gallons with regular it would cost you about $63.60
and if you fill up 15.9 Gallons with Premium it would cost you about $65.51

That's a difference of only about $2. Is it worth it to save $2 and drive around worrying about your engine and staying out of boost?

lols i never thought of it that way well thanks to you guys made my day feel a little better... and btw i thought the S13 was a 14.7 gallon tank.

Back
Top Bottom