Funny pm from kaviatunesalone

The civil matter isn't called "defamation of character" you dumb fuck. Defamation of character would be us doing something to YOU. IF you were someone of importance, say you were beyonce...then you could possibly have a case. But your not...your just some cunt who "built" if thats even the proper term for the fuckery of a fucking hideous ass thing u brought forth. No one knows you.

NEXT. If you are worried about your business, then the proper vernacular would just simply be "slander".

If you actually spoke to an attorney, they would tell you that since this is an open and public forum, and this IS the great United States of America, we have this little tiny Amendment...which one is it? oh yea THE FIRST ONE that says something to the extent of "fuck u, I can say whatever I want" and U cannot do a god damn thing about it.

If you have a problem with that, and if you'd like to further attempt to "threaten" anyone, feel free to try again, this time using a different attempt. maybe try something that none of us have heard of...like aliens or something.

Get the fuck outa my forum. Or stay, because your ignorance is humorous to me. (Slander?)

:applause:

The civil matter isn't called "defamation of character" you dumb fuck. Defamation of character would be us doing something to YOU. IF you were someone of importance, say you were beyonce...then you could possibly have a case. But your not...your just some cunt who "built" if thats even the proper term for the fuckery of a fucking hideous ass thing u brought forth. No one knows you.

NEXT. If you are worried about your business, then the proper vernacular would just simply be "slander".

If you actually spoke to an attorney, they would tell you that since this is an open and public forum, and this IS the great United States of America, we have this little tiny Amendment...which one is it? oh yea THE FIRST ONE that says something to the extent of "fuck u, I can say whatever I want" and U cannot do a god damn thing about it.

If you have a problem with that, and if you'd like to further attempt to "threaten" anyone, feel free to try again, this time using a different attempt. maybe try something that none of us have heard of...like aliens or something.

Get the fuck outa my forum. Or stay, because your ignorance is humorous to me. (Slander?)

Amazing

+1 on Ahmed for super mod

Edit: Aye!

Last edited:
Butthurt.

over9000.jpg

The internet had the pics, lol.. Came across it on craigslist while looking for a 240z, but looks like he took it down from there too.

Picture5.png

hey at least he did not report us to the cyber police... cause I would hate for the consequences to never be the same.

tumblr_l6nlubS3R91qc0m6fo1_500.jpg

Yeah it never gets old, people trying to act tough saying they will take legal action for some BS said on the internet. Whats even better is how fast they STFU when they realize they absolutely no case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom