Funny pm from kaviatunesalone

BigBadAlex

spectator/media/drifter
Driver
i recieved this after the little s13 240z front conversion thread
kaviatunesalone said:
Hi,

Thankyou for locking my thread. Now Please Remove it Completely from the forum.

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76009
I have been a member on here since 2007. I am 26 years old, and I prefer not to dabble in the petty arguments which are so common on this forum. I simply attempted to sell my car. Unfortunately, the For Sale thread I posted, was slandered beyond reason. I run a business, and many of my clients frequent this website. Due to the extremely rude and disrespectful manner of the replies my Thread Received, I ask that you please COMPLETELY REMOVE it from the Forum. I still have faith in SFLdrifters, and I realize that the majority of the members/moderators here are polite and respectful. I have already run this by my Attorney, and was instructed to politely request PERMANENT REMOVAL of the thread. As you can see, the negative comments could potentially have a catastrophic effect on my flow of business. Which is also, unfortunately for SFLdrifters, a very serious civil matter called "Defamation of Character", look it up. Please assist me on this matter, so we can all go about enjoying our New Year's stress free.

Thanks, Mikhail

p.s. - BigBadAlex, take this very seriously, and make your decisions very carefully, as all the Moderators, Administrators, my Attorney, and my Notary have been sent copies of this Message.

You can contact me at 954-347-0630 between 9am-5pm to discuss matters further.

If his clients are gonna believe what is said on this forum, then they need to die in a fire. And I also know that he wouldn't have costumers that are SFLDrifter members because we all know they are either really poor, or go the Festival Motorsports for an epic reach around.

Kevintunesalone, your fine dude. Just remember this, Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand".

Is this guy serious? Aern't these forums like public, and people are entitled to their own opinion.

I have a belly button

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Ps. They should ban him from working on cars and sales attempts . He wanted 5k for that half ass conversion datsun and a jz with 5speed . That's about 2k at most if your bind and itching to be a fan boy

20100902_003346_SandyVag.gif

vagina-infections.jpg

Last edited:
The civil matter isn't called "defamation of character" you dumb fuck. Defamation of character would be us doing something to YOU. IF you were someone of importance, say you were beyonce...then you could possibly have a case. But your not...your just some cunt who "built" if thats even the proper term for the fuckery of a fucking hideous ass thing u brought forth. No one knows you.

NEXT. If you are worried about your business, then the proper vernacular would just simply be "slander".

If you actually spoke to an attorney, they would tell you that since this is an open and public forum, and this IS the great United States of America, we have this little tiny Amendment...which one is it? oh yea THE FIRST ONE that says something to the extent of "fuck u, I can say whatever I want" and U cannot do a god damn thing about it.

If you have a problem with that, and if you'd like to further attempt to "threaten" anyone, feel free to try again, this time using a different attempt. maybe try something that none of us have heard of...like aliens or something.

Get the fuck outa my forum. Or stay, because your ignorance is humorous to me. (Slander?)

The civil matter isn't called "defamation of character" you dumb fuck. Defamation of character would be us doing something to YOU. IF you were someone of importance, say you were beyonce...then you could possibly have a case. But your not...your just some cunt who "built" if thats even the proper term for the fuckery of a fucking hideous ass thing u brought forth. No one knows you.

NEXT. If you are worried about your business, then the proper vernacular would just simply be "slander".

If you actually spoke to an attorney, they would tell you that since this is an open and public forum, and this IS the great United States of America, we have this little tiny Amendment...which one is it? oh yea THE FIRST ONE that says something to the extent of "fuck u, I can say whatever I want" and U cannot do a god damn thing about it.

If you have a problem with that, and if you'd like to further attempt to "threaten" anyone, feel free to try again, this time using a different attempt. maybe try something that none of us have heard of...like aliens or something.

Get the fuck outa my forum. Or stay, because your ignorance is humorous to me. (Slander?)

SON OF A BITCH.......... I was getting ready to type up a nice little response similar to this one... thanks for the boner... all in favor to ban this whiny little bitch say "Aye"

Hahahahahaha. Threats against SFLD = perma ban. If this is the kind of shitty work your business is producing, our "slander"(LOL!) is going to have nill effect on your shitty business.
"AYE"!

Back
Top Bottom