Front Drift Tires?

Bump the front tire pressure up to atleast 35 dude, 20 is so low you might debead the tire from it rolling over.

this isnt drag racing less pressure doesnt equal more grip atleast not while turning. Sidewall flex is bad and can be causeing alot of your understeer, also bald tires dont nessarly have more grip.

im going to play around with the tire pressure tonite after i change the gear oil in my diff. thanks for the advice on sidewall flexing, i've never heard of bald tires having more grip i figured less grip meant less oversteer so i was planning on running the bald ones..

sas thanks for that piece of advice, that concrete wall is scaryyyyy lol i'd hate to mess up your artwork ;)

Personaly id rather oversteer and spin then understeer into the wall ill try to help you get your car setup before the event. make sure to bring some chalk.

Anyone ever tried running some sumitumo HTR-Z-II's? Or maybe some falken fk452's(have reinforced sidewalls)

I work for Tire kingdom and can get these tires very cheap. I would be stretching the tires maybe 1-2 inches over the rim. Depending on what size wheels I decide to run in the end.

But the Sumitumo HTR Z II looks like a very grippy tire and has a 220 tread rating. Although Im not sure if they make either tire in the sizes I will run, but if nothing I will run ziex512's

I have ziex 329's on my truck right now, and they wear faster than hell. But for front grip I would say they are awesome. Considering that Im running on 1-1.5" of contact patch because my camber is WAYYYYY off.

Back
Top Bottom