Friday Nite @ DD

newb here (in the new era driftin.) but im all old skool.

for shure i wana go. meet sum of you guys. i love them sil80s . :p

ill b there/

the meet has been moved to the children's section all the way in the back of barnes and nobles. be there or be square

i was thinking about comming but its kind of far plus its raining. How many people gonna be out there? I still might come ...and it needs to be like the old meets were people went sliding ;)

damn i really want to go to one of these meets!!! but i cant go again, damnit!! i should call the girl that im going out on a date with tonight and tell her, look something important came up, and i have to go to a car club meeting, it could be bad, but i think that i will be ok.... hahaha!!! that would be quality!!!

Devil Man said:
damn i really want to go to one of these meets!!! but i cant go again, damnit!! i should call the girl that im going out on a date with tonight and tell her, look something important came up, and i have to go to a car club meeting, it could be bad, but i think that i will be ok.... hahaha!!! that would be quality!!!
why not bring her?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees...............briiiiiiiiiiiiiiing herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! That was my amazing zombie drift invitation!

Back
Top Bottom