Friday Nite @ DD

bro simple answer...unless a hurricanes going to hit or its the end of the world theres a meet every friday...........................X2

Devil Man said:
where do you guys/girls(altezzagirl) meet? i wouldn mind going once in a while?
^^^^^Like he said. Oh and shes taken some dude on here I think his name is Frank the Tank :eek:

if any one get's in touch with Uras of the East tonight, could you ask him to bring his old front struts for noah??? THanks. See ya'll tonight

Thanks to all of you that waited to see me get there. It was really awsome to see you guys there to support my car. Like most of you saw it needed a little fine tuning, but hopefully by next Friday I'll take you guys out for rides.

dammit i wanna go sliding in the e30...hey erick im me one of these days i was gonna ask you something.

rwdrift said:
Thanks to all of you that waited to see me get there. It was really awsome to see you guys there to support my car. Like most of you saw it needed a little fine tuning, but hopefully by next Friday I'll take you guys out for rides.

I was in Orlando lthis weekend so i couldn't see your new iteration of the E30 but next friday for sure, Later.

how awesome would it be if i could go to the meet this fridaY?? who knows.. its very unlikely considering im in Tallahassee.. but there is a slight change Ill be there.

Back
Top Bottom