Frankenslide Drift Event Video CFRC

My CFRC Frankenslide Drift Video :)

Hope you guys like it... wish I could've gone up in that helicopter though! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
event looks like a ton of fun, and the layout looks great. im mad that i could not make it.
one think i did notice there is a lot of ppl traveling cross state for events now days thats a really good thing lets keep it up and keep making these events fun.
i will def drive up for the next one just need to know ahead of time to ask off work.

everyone looked good out there, was surprise to see Matt Petty supporting you guys there.

I was liken the bump after I got my entry line down later in the day, once we moved the start further back it was easyer to slide through the bump at a higher speed, rather than initiate on it or after it..

Love the vid! It was my first time doin tandem action, not to mention with 7 other cars, an it was sooo much fun!!!!!!!:driving:

If anyone wants footage of themselves from any of the events I've filmed at, the only way I can send you your footage is if you message me on full AIM: AlexTheGreat00 (had since I was like 12)

i had sooo much fun.
thanks to all the drivers hitting my NOS sign that they let me keep. lol

im def driving the next event for sure. so next month itll be happeneing again???

I tapped the nos sign a few times, an the wall once, an marcs Sil front haaa but it's all good we have the parts to fix it :bigthumbu best event I've done!

yea man, we werent lying that it was going to be awesome.

i always choose to put my car down at the worst moments. this is nonsense. rob called me too. i shoudve just gone and chilled. it wouldve been better than staying down here. damn it!

One More CFRC video I found

[ame="http://www.streetfire.net/video/drift-event-cfrc_2080789.htm"]Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom