Frankenslide Drift Event Video CFRC

Everyone keep saying its better but it still only looks like 2 turns?????? What the hell is that. Am i missing something?

Everyone keep saying its better but it still only looks like 2 turns?????? What the hell is that. Am i missing something?

It's like 3 turns, or 2 awesome turns. It's pretty big now. Like night and day compared to what it was. My speedometer ain't work, but I'd say probably 70mph or so entries were goin on.

Thanks Rob, CFRC, NOS, SteveO, Matt Petty, and everyone else that is making these events happen, and makin moves for drifting in FL right now.

Last edited:

the spectating ability is amazing there now too. and we would do a more technical setup, but the point was to play with the open and fast layout first.

i had sooo much fun.
thanks to all the drivers hitting my NOS sign that they let me keep. lol

im def driving the next event for sure. so next month itll be happeneing again???

hahaha I look GAY as shit

Yes.

It's like 3 turns, or 2 awesome turns. It's pretty big now. Like night and day compared to what it was. My speedometer ain't work, but I'd say probably 70mph or so entries were goin on.

Thanks Rob, CFRC, NOS, SteveO, Matt Petty, and everyone else that is making these events happen, and makin moves for drifting in FL right now.

The N/a 2j s14 was touching 85-90 mph entries, top of 3rd gear.

the spectating ability is amazing there now too. and we would do a more technical setup, but the point was to play with the open and fast layout first.

It was a fun layout, it proved to be good for experienced and new drivers. I really need to start driving events.

Yes.

The N/a 2j s14 was touching 85-90 mph entries, top of 3rd gear.

No way. No way he was going 85 or 90. I have 300/300 and Jeremy has a lot more than that and we were probably doing 70-80 max on our fastest entries. It's a lot faster and sweeter, but not that fast. We were going right at 100 at pbir and had like 150-200 feet more run up.

I was hitting 80 at the feint.
and the course was fun as fuck. 2 awesome turns like Jeremy said
(Switchback at the "NOS wall")

Thats it, I had my radar gun but dead batteries. we will solve this.

but no way at 90. even 80 seems fishy.... how ya'll watching your speedo's when initating? I was at like 40 oil psi and like 185*F water temp when I entered... other then that I dunno, hahahahaha.

all I know is that I was at 100% throttle

yea what you said makes sense.... 70-80,, somewhere in there sounds right, but 80+ seems un-possible lol. the entry path isnt THAT long and you have to enter earlier to scrub the speed too. if someone entered at 90 then your LS1 should hit the limiter in 3rd going in.

Yeah I was full throttle when I was leading, and it didn't even feel like 80. It felt fast, sketchy, and scary, but that was mostly the track haha.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I'm gonna guess I was going 70-75 when I was leading, and I definitely didn't have to floor it following anyone haha.

Yeah I was full throttle when I was leading, and it didn't even feel like 80. It felt fast, sketchy, and scary, but that was mostly the track haha.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I'm gonna guess I was going 70-75 when I was leading, and I definitely didn't have to floor it following anyone haha.

yeah, following you was scary. I never knew what the car was gonna do on entry, and the only way to stay close was to almost pass you floored before you hit boost and just keep my foot burried until we entered.

I was floored as fuck all the way to entry.

floored as fuck...

I dub thee... faf entries

as in...

"yo brah, I just did a faf entry into that course"

70-80 mph is pretty much it, at the end of the 2nd round when it was just pat, dan and i, we were starting further back in the corner where the end of the line was. i was in 2nd passing the start cones and the rest was balls out 3rd..shit was gettin ill on that bump at that point!

it was sick :D

Back
Top Bottom