Forza Motorsport 3

What's everyone's set-up? Usually I use a 5.4 S/C Shelby Series 1 with huge rear wheels, low tire pressures, and only 3* of neg camber in the front? Personally I love it, lots of grip and lots of control.

What's everyone's set-up? Usually I use a 5.4 S/C Shelby Series 1 with huge rear wheels, low tire pressures, and only 3* of neg camber in the front? Personally I love it, lots of grip and lots of control.

I really don't tune my cars. Just leave as is unless something really bugs me. I just compensate with my driving

I really don't tune my cars. Just leave as is unless something really bugs me. I just compensate with my driving

That's how I started out, and then I just make little changes here and there, nothing ever drastic, but I do have to say tuning makes a huge difference.

for my homies that have been asking about another video....as of last night i went through all my saved replays so now its time to get some more tandems going. need some more clips to make a full video again. also i need music files is anyone has any since i have the bare minimum on my laptop. (which has my video editing stuff on it)

Most likely yes chris! I got alot done around the house today so imma chill on forza after dinner! Unless the wife doesn't have to study then it's movie time!

i really have no idea what im doing when taking these pictures...i just move stuff around til it looks cool

sumida.jpg

mr2.jpg

miata-1.jpg

350.jpg

up86.jpg

I drive the orange R32 with big wing. Video is old, but latest realease from SCS

SCS TeeJ now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom