Forza 3 Idiot

madk180sx

Driver
Ok, short story short. There are 4 clipping points on Silverstone National Circuit according to someone team on Forza 3 saying that "90%" of the Forza drift community says that there are 4 clipping points on this circuit.

Where the arrows in yellow are pointing are the clipping points:

Silverstonesection.jpg

This is fucking retarded.

First off i thought that there were 2 clipping points, not 4. Transition has 2 clipping points??? I dont think so. The arrows between the 1st and last arrows is fucking retarded.

Try taking the line to hit all those clipping points. It looks fucked up.

Ok, enough with that.

Next the same guy says that its better to ride the clipping point then getting as close to the clipping point as possible. Meaning having a tire ride on top of the rumble strip while you drift the turn.

Before i say anything else, lets define clipping point in drifting. Wiki says "In drifting one should aim the front of the car towards the apex to initiate a high-angle drift. High-angle drifting keeps the front of the car facing the apex, blocking the opponent from overtaking."

Heres a picture of how your suppose to hit the appex right:

300px-Racing_line.svg.png

Green is the perfect line, blue is early line and the blue-green line is a late line.

All i have to say is, "IS THIS DUDE A RETARD?" I dont know but it seems like it.

According to him lets say your finger is the clipping point and your car is a pair of scissors. According to him, its ok for him to cut his finger off, than get close to your finger and cut a hair off.

That sounds about right to me yea.........

So I would like to know what you guys think about this.

true... but its just a game. look when ever some one on forza pisses you off just think/tell them that at least you can do it in real life not on a game (that is.. if you can drift... ) :D

MARK take a chill pill and listen to me, cuz George will say the same!.....

make ur car the higher P.I. and follow, so when ur on his door the whole time, he will 1. spin out, or 2. will lose cuz ur so close... then if ur good like me u can follow whatever line he throws at ya!

Im not offended by it and im not mad at all. This had nothing to do with me. It was a battle between SMKA and some other team. It was just that this dude was talking shit and making no sense.

I think this shit is hilarious.

hahaha good ole days, i need another box asap

a.jpg

to my understanding, the #2 clipping was like a made up rear clipping point in order to settle forza disputes, and i always swung out to hit it right before the transition!

Last edited:
baby i would never say u suck in real life cuz we arent competing.... u suck if u dont have fun, but thats it. i love u otis and when it comes to forza i pwn... actually george is the only one that keeps up hahahaha.... jk.... im cocky over the internet!

They're talking about running the first turn as a double apex and then 3rd clip is for rear bumper, then 4th is front bumper.

shane......(smacks self on forehead)

1. u got it wrong, they are talking about last turn as double apex
2. u obviously dont know how serious it gets online
3. if there is 4 clipping points nobody will win the battle. cuz they will tie everytime it always happens, if there is three then the true victor will emerge.
4. i love u and r u getting better.... cuz u were killing it the second day u had xbox!

With some time and some hard work, you can do this in real life. I promise you it's more fun.

Back
Top Bottom