Formula D 2011 wrap-up

lastime klutch street slid he smashed a curb hardddddd

The curb pissed me off. So I decided to hit it as hard as I could. I showed him whats up and took some of it with me. It won't ever mess with me again!!!

Last edited:
Formula D will have new Rookies, New drama, New teammates, same horrible lines that favor high powered cars all next year.....can't wait. LOL. SFLD needs to start raising money to help their rookies out now.

I was 6 mph faster than every other pro am car coming into the inside bank wall. No brakes, just floored in 4th gear lettin them 615k's get nutz. It is REALLY easy to get in over your head at that track.

haha, yeah he's in Texas right now and will be for the next day because of how ridiculously long Texas is.

Anyway, obviously pumped on Pat and that he did so well with either the pump or rack shot.
I went to Atlanta, West Palm, and Jersey this year. Jersey was wild, but Atlanta was still my favorite I think.
Also pumped to see Tony Angelo drive again next year. I wonder who will replace him as a judge?

Walker Wilkerson had mostly everyone rooting for him. It was pretty cool to see that. I think he has a similar beginning like Matt Powers, yet he has placed wayyyy better (even thou at that time I think Walker's car is a much better all around car then Matt's KA-t car)

Walker Wilkerson had mostly everyone rooting for him. It was pretty cool to see that. I think he has a similar beginning like Matt Powers, yet he has placed wayyyy better (even thou at that time I think Walker's car is a much better all around car then Matt's KA-t car)

Agreed. Matt Powers started doing REALLY good in the beginning of the season but then I guess he got too rowdy lol

Agreed. Matt Powers started doing REALLY good in the beginning of the season but then I guess he got too rowdy lol

what? Powers did well all year, and got ripped off at Irwindale IMO. I'm was one of his bigger critics last season.

he said that WW car this year (rookie) was in better shape than MP rookie KA-T car was = and thats why WW placed better than MP in their rookie years.

Back
Top Bottom