Formula D 2011 wrap-up

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
So since this is a drifting forum and all, who do you think/thought is going to win? Who did you nut swing for this entire season? And what was your overall opinion about this season? Discuss.

Last edited:
It's good to see Dai finally win the championship, exciting battle between him JTP, and Forsberg for the series; definitely one of the most exciting drifting events I've seen.

I was more excited for PRO-AM's because my buddies were driving in it. And 2 buddies, Brian Peter and Pat Goodin got Podium. SO that was pretty awesome.
I think FD is getting really gay with the whole speed > angle shit...its sort of ridiculous imho.

that being said, I'm going to bed.
Gnite.

I was more excited for PRO-AM's because my buddies were driving in it. And 2 buddies, Brian Peter and Pat Goodin got Podium. SO that was pretty awesome.
I think FD is getting really gay with the whole speed > angle shit...its sort of ridiculous imho.

that being said, I'm going to bed.
Gnite.

YOU"RE ultra rediculously mega good lookin'.

i liked this season. especially since they came down and we had a chance to witness it first hand. i am not one to follow many sports but this is one series i found myself glued too often.

i liked a few drives who showed determination and sportsmanship.

one being matt powers, ken gushi (who btw, had a phenomenal run at irwendale).
i had mixed ffeelings about asbo in the new scion but there is def room for improvement.

congrats to pat for a podium finish man i bet it feels great! come home safe dude and party hard cus you deserve it.

I personally thought this season was too edgy that at some points seemed fake. Haha. I mean seriously, think about it; we are all expecting Dai to play it easy and win the 2011 championship, but instead, he rams into Gushi and gets eliminated in the top 16. So the audience is like :eek:

So now JTP should be like "ok, just play it safe and get at least 4th place in the event to win the 2011 championship". Cool. So JTP just needed to play it safe and he would have won, but what does JTP do? Slams into a wall, when he has been doing solid textbook runs the entire night. Doesn't that seem a little odd? Maybe it's just a big coincidence but I thrill off conspiracies. So at this point, Dai is still in the game to become the 2011 champion.

And finally, it was down to DMAC or Forsberg. If any of THESE guys win this round, then any of them could be the 2011 champion. But since Formula D is now like the WWF, just like JTP, these guys will also find a way to get disqualified to cause an edgy finally to the 2011 FD season. And sure enough, they both loose against their rivals and Dai is still the 2011 Formula D champion. Too many tight butt-hole moments throughout the last hours of the night at Irwindale? I think so.

Last edited:
I think it's just because it's easy to get caught up in the moment when you're driving, and try to push harder than you need to. I beat myself doing that every round of pro-am this year. Plus the cars in FD are so fast and have so much grip that I'm sure every run is a white knuckle ride, especially at Irwindale, and every little mistake is exagerated. So if you get just the slightest bit flustered, that's all it takes, you're done.

Yeah car shows and driving a pro event has the same pressure on the driver/owner

Klutch has alot of pressure sliding at skidpad

Yes that I do! I get scared shitless out there man. All the fans walking around looking at me and such I've gotten rod knock twice at the skid pad in my VH@!:driving:

Gotta act like the best to be the best dawwwwggggg

You know thats why I talk and act like I'm better than everyone else even though I've never slid any Pro Am event or nothing. I'm just getting my ego high enough to be ready for it ;)

Aww that's all you have? That's cute my dick got soft

Yeah I'm sorry :( Couldn't come up with anything more. Not trying to get you mad at me or anything I'm not here for that its just fun and games dude.

Sorry if I went to far or anything :/

I haven't been drifting very long and I can really only afford Skid Pads. I don't street drift at all. Its just fun lol.

I'm not mad just thought you would come up with a better joke since it's a boring day I needed some entertainment

Back
Top Bottom