for those of you that like to speed...

sorry but thats a stupid fucking idea, so basically if your driving and theres an emergency and somethings going on your not going to know until you get there. lets say you have an accident and cant get out of the car and nobody knows your there your bleeding out of your ass and your cell phone is the only way to get a hold of someone...hmmm guess what your screwed...you can put a cell phone blocker in your car if you like, im good.

ooooffff:laugh: good point

sorry but thats a stupid fucking idea, so basically if your driving and theres an emergency and somethings going on your not going to know until you get there. lets say you have an accident and cant get out of the car and nobody knows your there your bleeding out of your ass and your cell phone is the only way to get a hold of someone...hmmm guess what your screwed...you can put a cell phone blocker in your car if you like, im good.

obviously it would be regulated. like u would have to use handsfree or bluetooth to talk in the vehicle and if it were an emergency number it would go through without the handsfree device connected......i really dont think it would be a bad idea.....

no they just need to enforce the laws they have now...you know how many times i see some dumbass yapping on a phone drive right by a cop, the cop looks at them and does nothing about it.

no they just need to enforce the laws they have now...you know how many times i see some dumbass yapping on a phone drive right by a cop, the cop looks at them and does nothing about it.

i hate to admit it but hes right. while they dont issue tickets for that, ppl like me will get stopped and possibly ticketed for dumb ass shit even though we are driving normal and safely

exactly...i got pulled over because a cop *saw* that my car registration was expired from the opposite direction at a cross light while i was maybe 15 cars back in traffic on the far opposing lane, while i was stopped at a red light in the turning lane waiting to turn.

chRIST ive sped through like 1/4 of the mentioned streets. Its usually at awkward times when theres no traffic, so my perception of speed on the long empty roads ahead of me is retarded. I need a valentine1

I've lost 2 close people to drunk driving... I agree with the cel. phone shit but the selfish pricks driving intoxicated and putting other lives in danger is FAR worse than speeding to me. Soon enough every car stereo will have a bluetooth connection to where your entire car will be hooked up to your phone so it's not gonna be a big deal anymore. I have that on my car and it's sick.

I have never been pulled over with the Valentine. Ever. Even when laser was being used. Believe me when I tell you the Valentine picks up any speed detection device usually before you can even see the cop.

Even if I'm speeding, the cop is going to, always has in my experience, target everyone with laser / radar. The Valentine picks that up before I get close, giving enough time to slow down.

im doing 45 in a 45 and this city bus is goin mad slow so i go around it and get back up to the speed limit. a kid in a gto drives right past me (obviously speeding) as im chillin i see lights behind me and the cop walks up to the car. he for some reason comes to the car asking if i had any drugs. i was like can you smell em jeez.... and i said noo. i am completely sober and my mom works for boca pd. this jackass happened to be the only cop that didnt know my mom. so he gives me a ticket for not signaling and for my tints which are completely legal. such bullshit. so these radar detectors would never save me i always get caught for stupid shit. i hate cops.

Back
Top Bottom