for those of you that like to speed...

I have never been pulled over with the Valentine. Ever. Even when laser was being used. Believe me when I tell you the Valentine picks up any speed detection device usually before you can even see the cop.

Even if I'm speeding, the cop is going to, always has in my experience, target everyone with laser / radar. The Valentine picks that up before I get close, giving enough time to slow down.

you wanna speed spend the 25 bucks and take it to the track.
I dont think doing 45 or 50 in a 40 mile hour zone is that bad.. doing 80 or 65 on a 40 is...:rolleyes: also there is far more problems with drivers than speeding... i think cell phone use should be ban or hands free only, since most people put their cell phones on their left shoulder killing the peripheral vision to the left side and even dare to do U-turns in the middle of highways or they they pass the exit on the turnpike and decide they are alone in the highway so why not full force brake and put reverse.............:ugh::mad::mad: far more problems than speeders :rolleyes:, but NEVER SPEED on a SCHOOL ZONE.. kids this days are being fed stupidity spinach coz danm they love to cross the street running without looking anywhere :ugh::ugh::ugh:

phones have to be the number 1 cause of accidents period....every retard fuck and his mom has a cellphone glued to their ear.......if they made cell phones stop working in cars that would eliminate at least 35-40% of the accidents....

phones have to be the number 1 cause of accidents period....every retard fuck and his mom has a cellphone glued to their ear.......if they made cell phones stop working in cars that would eliminate at least 35-40% of the accidents....
danm.....nice idea cellphone blockers in cars (only if you have Onstar ) lol... good stufF!

bluetooh?
blueteeth6.jpg

sorry but thats a stupid fucking idea, so basically if your driving and theres an emergency and somethings going on your not going to know until you get there. lets say you have an accident and cant get out of the car and nobody knows your there your bleeding out of your ass and your cell phone is the only way to get a hold of someone...hmmm guess what your screwed...you can put a cell phone blocker in your car if you like, im good.

sorry but thats a stupid fucking idea, so basically if your driving and theres an emergency and somethings going on your not going to know until you get there. lets say you have an accident and cant get out of the car and nobody knows your there your bleeding out of your ass and your cell phone is the only way to get a hold of someone...hmmm guess what your screwed...you can put a cell phone blocker in your car if you like, im good.

ONSTAR FTW

Back
Top Bottom