Florida Drifting isn't going anywhere.

i have never seen drifting at homestead so i was wondering which part of the track would be used,rookie question.

from right its about 50 mph entry from where we started (could be more but the turn is sharp) and from left could enter more like 90 if i recall

[ame="http://vimeo.com/12939626"]Jason Jiovani at FARA Demo at Homestead Miami 6/20/10 on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:
Everyone needs to do everything they can to get drifting back at PBIR. Especially if we get the chance to drive there again, if your car is down and you cant drive SHOW UP TO SPECTATE TO SUPPORT THE TRACK AND MAKE IT WORTH THEIR TIME.

Looks like it was shot on a barbie camera

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone needs to do everything they can to get drifting back at PBIR. Especially if we get the chance to drive there again, if your car is down and you cant drive SHOW UP TO SPECTATE TO SUPPORT THE TRACK AND MAKE IT WORTH THEIR TIME.

This is key regardless of track. I'm certainly guilty of not attending when I can't drive, but I guess I took the tracks for granted. We need to show support of any venue even if we can't drive said weekend.

i remember one time a while ago when I heard of pbir not doing any more drifting and I paid $50 to spectate.

everyone needs to show up to these.. if its to far then you cant complain if there's no place to run.

but they need to be on a sat.. its hard for me to get there by even 7pm and im local..haha

I'm still going to try but i'll end up getting there late as hell plus i drive the car there and have no room for spares in hatch and i have to save the tires for the ride back,still hate driving to palm beach :mad:

I'm still going to try but i'll end up getting there late as hell plus i drive the car there and have no room for spares in hatch and i have to save the tires for the ride back,still hate driving to palm beach :mad:

I live in WPB, I drove down to Miami for every event, you can do it man, also HATCH means a lot of spares can be brought!

When county closes it's doors an old problem is going to return, more street racing and drifting. But there are other tracks, Palm Beach and Desoto both hold drifting as well but the two that really brought drifting into Florida will be gone

Back
Top Bottom