Florida Drifting isn't going anywhere.

drives to event with 4 tires, jack, tools, wood, helmets, gear, cooler, wife.....did i mention full cage ?? :chair: :bigthumbu :driving:

When county closes it's doors an old problem is going to return, more street racing and drifting. But there are other tracks, Palm Beach and Desoto both hold drifting as well but the two that really brought drifting into Florida will be gone
That's a bold statement. Desoto and OSW have been around forever

Hell most of the tracks that really brought drifting into florida are either gone or wont let us drift there anymore. People that have been around since the start remember.

Hialeia, Ocala Gran prix
And we sometimes get to drive Homestead.

CFRC and Countyline didn't start up till years later.

might as well call the site centralfloridadrifters from now on since there aint shit in south florida no mo

---------- Post added 03-15-2014 at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-14-2014 at 07:31 PM ----------

i want to take back my previous statement went to pbir last night and it was fucking awsome the track layout was sweet and their were two layouts so awsome you no if pbir just had events like once every month or hell every weekend it would be sweet their was a nice crowd their and a bunch of cars i hope they are happy with the turn out and do this more often my car was down but i showed up to watch

might as well call the site centralfloridadrifters from now on since there aint shit in south florida no mo

---------- Post added 03-15-2014 at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-14-2014 at 07:31 PM ----------

i want to take back my previous statement went to pbir last night and it was fucking awsome the track layout was sweet and their were two layouts so awsome you no if pbir just had events like once every month or hell every weekend it would be sweet their was a nice crowd their and a bunch of cars i hope they are happy with the turn out and do this more often my car was down but i showed up to watch

I'd be happy with once a month/2 months at PBIR.

How was the event at PBIR? I spoke with some friends and they said it was really rad. I didnt know they were running the FD layout. If the driver turn out was good, what do we have to do in order to have PBIR let us drift every other month there, or every month. For a solid layout like the past event, I think it could be 40 + drivers every time. Just can not have them too close to other events in Central Florida or Miami area. What was everyone's experience that went? I had to work = (

10x's better than countyline anyday! It was very well organized with the groups rotating. Even with the people that usually drive but didnt drive this event (due to car problems/still building car/etc) there was still a great turnout, with a decent amount of spectators and drivers.

I hope PBIR was satisfied and will allow us to drive there again. Every other month would be great!

Back
Top Bottom