Florida Drifting isn't going anywhere.

Come on Jason, you know and I know he used Pat and Jeremy names just because they are drivers people will know and recognize. Plus it was the track they have been currently attending so it wasn't complete misinformation.
But you always have to be an ass and make posts with smartass comments or correcting people.

I'm not angry and have no type "internetz" rage just making comments on your posts. Pointless argument though because anything I say isn't going to change the way you think or even matter to you so ill just continue to post :chair: after posts you make and that I think are ridiculous.

wow.... just wow.

it wasnt a smartass comment. you should choose your "reading others posts in a dickhead tone in your own head voice" to a normal "coversational" tone. I meant no disrespect to OP when I gave fact about people he chose to include. but since you insist... I'll get the sarcasm going for you.

Perhaps you don't like things being correct like your home country North Korea.
>>(I'm just using NKorea because people recognize its full of false info/ corrupt leaders forcing the people to be brainwashed. And it also fits that the leader feels its ok to kill/dispose of those who dont use the internet as he feels they should)

So sorry to interfere with your day Kim Jong Un :patriot::maduce:

*and back OT..... I'll be at CFRC driving so I hope to see some familiar faces there. hopefully the new events starting january at OSW keep central Florida drifting alive.

been trying to find the old race track that still "exists" in pavement around the Florida State Faiground. the overlay of the old track and the existing pavement still match up. I wonder if there is any hope of us running a section of it.

c09.jpg

wow much problems

pbir needs to happen, bunch of people here in the treasure coast who are talking of trying to set up something, the support needs to be there tho

Did that before it's not that fun

Here's the video
[yt]GJu6Da-rW2I[/yt]
by the way thats chris jackson spilling fuel all over the track...

Idk I had a great time that night on the kart track. It was alot of fun

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the issue with the kart track was it was like 1st/2nd gear.... so for most is was blehh for speed and/or rev banging and too narrow.

its actually so technical its more advanced than it looks. but then the main course is so damn fast, its hard for a newer driver to feel confident on such a large corner.

fairgrounds was GREAT for the beginner - advanced, just lacks this "higher" speeds we are now accustomed to for the advanced.

shut up jason.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

but forrealdoe, just like J said, the go kart track is way more technical than it looks and a lot of fun. I'm down for big track, but its not for everyone.

fairgrounds kept screwing with event organizers, so i can confidently say that it may never happen again, at least not with the same organizers.

also, Jason is a teacher, its kinda his job to correct people.

i think the issue with the kart track was it was like 1st/2nd gear.... so for most is was blehh for speed and/or rev banging and too narrow.

its actually so technical its more advanced than it looks. but then the main course is so damn fast, its hard for a newer driver to feel confident on such a large corner.

fairgrounds was GREAT for the beginner - advanced, just lacks this "higher" speeds we are now accustomed to for the advanced.

True that, regardless I'm pretty sure everyones gonna be happy with being able to slide without worries of the authorities

We been talking about tagging our track cars here, though i'm not quite sure where Bills gonna mount his tag. There aren"t any venues running from the palm beaches, south. And my cars finally done. what a bummer.

Issue with fairgrounds old track was our insurance company saying it goes too close to the shoutern blvd (massive dirt bank, ditch and 6' fence between it with around 250 ft of distance) they were worried about being sued. Second Ter-Tech will never go back there due to them breaching contract and lying, if someone else wants to you are more than welcome to try and we wish you good luck, just don't forget the KY lube it hurts less!

PBIR we will try to work with them again remains to be seen. If we get enough people calling them and asking about when is the next drift event that would help!! <<<HINT !!

If PBIR, doesn't work out, is homestead not an option? It is pretty far south but seems like a great track and easier to work with.

PBIR we will try to work with them again remains to be seen. If we get enough people calling them and asking about when is the next drift event that would help!! <<<HINT !!

I was just at the Kart track today at PBIR, would we have a better chance running kart or the actual track or should I just ask for whatever drift event for that matter

i have never seen drifting at homestead so i was wondering which part of the track would be used,rookie question.

We been talking about tagging our track cars here, though i'm not quite sure where Bills gonna mount his tag. There aren"t any venues running from the palm beaches, south. And my cars finally done. what a bummer.

been waiting for you girls to step up the tagging game.. :driving: :shady:

problem with pbir is they are too greedy, too money hungry and because of those 2 traits they will not have a decent event.. I mean look FD isn't coming back..lol and for them to do drift nights or drift events they say "its not cost effective" what does cost effective mean to open a section of a track and put some free volunteers to flag.. I don't understand.. they charge 25$ to drag and $50 to drift.. what is not cost effective about this ??? :chair:

Back
Top Bottom