Fl To Be Next Cali! Noooo Emissions!

we know you wont move
you have nowhere to go
but that's fucking gay
what's the deal with the law and cars?

florida is the 2nd largest greenhouse gas emitting state aside from california, so they want to cut it back.

article says if the bill is signed they will adopt all of california's law literally tomorrow.

but some expect it not to go into effect for a while.

theres no way in hell my car could ever pass emissions

so they'd tell us what car to drive?! fuck them for real
if they say you can't drive your car
say it's a full out drift car
EVENTS ONLY lol
then it'll be legal :bigthumbu

it's just a way for the government to make more money with people having to buy cars that are classified to be good for the environment

i'm all for helping the environment...but this would realllly suck. i'm guessing this is going to include bringing back emisions testing?

yes complete full emission standards and test for california. smog inspections all that shit

thats actually pretty sugar, because it will filter out so many ricers and most of my friends who drift have daily's with legal exhausts and only use their drift cars for tracks so im straight with this rule. Even though it does suck for all you guys who are just getting into drifting and drive their cars daily.

My DD is a 355 camaro with an eillegal cat-less exhaust.. i am super fucked especially because i cant afford another car at the moment lol

rwdrift said:
This is for all the motherfuckers who voted democrat. Fuck you.
+100

I moved out of Cali looks like Ill be movin out of FL... just like the government to try and control 100% of everything every person does on this planet.. I say put a price on Charlie's head for this one.. They have to grandfather, that cant just expect the whole population of FL to change everything on their cars overnight.. hell I don't think legally then can expect you to change it at all.. the modifications made were made before there was a ban on them... there will be a lot of investigation of how they plan to adopt this new mandates.

Back
Top Bottom