first girl trying to drift in ft myers

md2020

女子ドリ
Driver
1990 nissan 240sx hatchback

3rd day driving stick trying to learn to clutch kick already...broke my control arm =(

4th day driving stick
@ kart track in naples
(open diff) -> getting it welded

Attachments

• DSC_00016.jpg
    DSC_00016.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 231
  • untitled2.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 230
  • b2.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 225
hey

you love me? wow this is just so sudden... i don't know what to say? ummm... i love you to? when i had my 1st drift accident lmao we stole a control arm from another 240 in the lot. my name's michelle by the way. 18yrs ft. myers, fl.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
u are the best. i luv u.

you know me...i dated josh (pole position)
im at all the events

hopefully u'll be driving @ the next one? Theres always great instructors that will help you step ur game up QUICK.. ((TONY MAC, E30 Gangsta, AR, and pretty much any other driver)) post some vidz

parking lot event

BiG MiKE said:
hopefully u'll be driving @ the next one? Theres always great instructors that will help you step ur game up QUICK.. ((TONY MAC, E30 Gangsta, AR, and pretty much any other driver)) post some vidz

i heard in august or september there will be another parking lot event for beginners
i'll be there

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you!

People who actually try > people who talk about doing but never do.

kudos to you.

md2020 said:
when i had my 1st drift accident lmao we stole a control arm from another 240 in the lot.

ok now I love u,and that might be a problem, cause Ill have to kill slide-ways-for-five-days.
lol

good for you keep at it it gets easier believe me and dont do the same mistake i did going for power b 4 suspension, power is usless if the car wont go were u point it LOL

PlatanoDrifter said:
good for you keep at it it gets easier believe me and dont do the same mistake i did going for power b 4 suspension, power is usless if the car wont go were u point it LOL
Power and suspension is useless if u cant keep it :D

DrumFunKen said:
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you!

People who actually try > people who talk about doing but never do.

+1 :bigthumbu Very much True, Congrats!!!

md2020 said:
you love me? wow this is just so sudden... i don't know what to say? ummm... i love you to? when i had my 1st drift accident lmao we stole a control arm from another 240 in the lot. my name's michelle by the way. 18yrs ft. myers, fl.

you know me...i dated josh (pole position)
im at all the events

Oh yeah and stop Stealing :laugh:

Last edited:
Ok boys we'll start the bidding for the first date with her with a set of 17" direzza's.

Can I get a 17 inch direzzza going once 17" direzza going twice

^^^ lol

is this the famous michelle thats always with josh at every event???? whats up girl, this is shant... im so excited to see u drifting... finally a girl who drifts and brakes shit and wants to get back out there. well listen, u know u always have support by the Night Monkeys...and who wants to fight for a date??? hahahahaha

Yes! So I told her to get MR Track coilovers and have Rick weld her dif. She will be rocking at events! I took the picture btw :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom