Finally, I got a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, coupe ...fastback...same ****, just preference, but, were getting off topic, all s13' , and master rex
joo +
toaster.jpeg
+
tub%20surround%20with%20mosaic.jpg
=
Thumbs_up.jpg

I don't know if Master Rex will ever come back... LOL

Coupe and fastback are nearly the same just the coupe weighs a little less (base model) and is a little stiffer.

BOTH are S13s HERE in JAPAN and in the rest of the world... S13! The 180sx is... a S13.. the Silvia is a S13... the 240SX coupe and HB are... you guessed it S13s!

So in summary if you say S13 you're talking about Silvias, 180s, 240 Coupes and 240 fastbacks...

****, I will come back. Not only because i still long to drift, but becuase this community is rather large and based in SFL. If you have a problem with ***-drag drifting, so be it. I am going to get some trays and try that as well. Life goes on. The scca doesn't discriminate between fwd and rwd (or awd.)

good for you! just dont take it personally, i think that you shocked a lot of us with your purchase, but you know what they say "When someone closes a door they open a window" I hope that you a bit wiser now, and will take advantage if the right opportunity presents itself in the future. good luck with the new ride.

Seriously it does not matter what you drive as long as it has 4 wheels and a motor. With that you can do anything in any car.

More power 2 u just make that the badest celica in scca after u've mastered grip driving it will be much easier 4 u 2 drift another type of car and what not. Good luck and sorry if we we're a bit harsh, It ain't right 4 us 2 rag on u like that once again "GOOD LUCK DAWG".

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
More power 2 u just make that the badest celica in scca after u've mastered grip driving it will be much easier 4 u 2 drift another type of car and what not. Good luck and sorry if we we're a bit harsh, It ain't right 4 us 2 rag on u like that once again "GOOD LUCK DAWG".

Driving a FWD car will not make it easier to drift when he does have a RWD car... they feel completely different.

ls_man said:
Seriously it does not matter what you drive as long as it has 4 wheels and a motor. With that you can do anything in any car.

ur just saying that cuz u have an integra

Kenrik said:
Driving a FWD car will not make it easier to drift when he does have a RWD car... they feel completely different.
Ofcourse but he has 2 start somewhere so that is good enough. It will still be gripping and he will learn about race lines heel toe etc. It's just a way 2 get some experiance then move on 2 something better. In racing u have 2 start with something not every one has 2 start drifting 2 learn the basic things that will make them better drivers. The way I see it he is stuck with that car so just learn how 2 control it so when he get's a RWD he will know where 2 point the car when he want's 2 drift. As long as he dosn't do any of that gay S#!T like pull the E-brake 2 make it look like he is drifting that's lame.

that prob a awd v8 and the ricer drifting is real cool

congrats on the car tho man better then nothing but i would get into somthing other then drifting

Quoted directly from the forum rules:
...we should all support each other...
-- it's obvious he's still learning, just as I know I'm still learning about controlling the length of my slides and weight transfer. I guess you can say I "specialize" in FWD, because it's what I have and intend to use regardless of apparent drivetrain discrepancies, so if you need any info, suggestions, or even an FF drift-buddy, hit me up on AIM or myspace or something (look me up under illphantasm). If you intend to keep it FWD, I say your most affordable path is swapping the engine to either a 4age or even perhaps a supercharged one, namely the 4agze. I just recently bought a 4agze, so if you're curious about how the engine behaves, I'll gladly show you once it's in my car. If you wanna go RWD, sure thing bro, but it will be much more practical (especially if you're tight on money) to resell your car or get your money back.

I don't think anyone should judge anything that which they may not be familiar with. With FF, I use the e-brake to manipulate and control the length of a slide, as well as to initiate rotation. I don't see anything wrong with that. Unless, your definition is somehow other than the (controlled) loss of traction of your vehicles 4 wheels. Anyone who disagrees can start a new thread about it.

Otherwise, Rex, if you wanna stay with an FF platform for any reason, just hit me up and I can do my best to teach you everything I know. IF you wanna go RWD, then convince this guy to give you your money back, because he apparently misinformed you.

Last edited:
OH MAN!!! you should go check out papasmurfs new drift car, it's just as original a drift car as yours, maybe more so...infact I don't think anyone has ever drifted that type EVER.....it's sick yoo!

I seriously have no sympathy for you kid. I'm not hating on your car, I love Toyotas, they are the most reliable cars out there, you got a good one. I'm just saying, I was your age aswell, and I also rushed into getting my FC3S, but I atleast did a little research to KNOW that it was RWD. I was 16 or 17 when I got it and I atleast knew enough to go on edmunds.com, check out the specs (everything not just if it was FWD or RWD) and then I did a carfax report on it.

But even before I got the RX-7 I did research on the car I was thinking of getting before it, a 1986 200SX (S12) so much so that I found a forum (Yeah, I was surprised to that there was a forum dedicated to that, haha) and looked around and already had a plan of what I was gonna do with the car.

So to wrap this up you get a -1 from me for not being logical enough to do even a little research, **** all you had to do to save yourself was just call someone up and be like "Is the 93 Celica RWD or FWD?" and that's it. I'll admit, I'm not even close to knowing as much as some of the people on here, but when I don't know something I ask...

It's been 4 pages of endless rants on the kid. I think he got the point by now. He made a mistake, just proves once again that he's human. Now let him learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom