P4180034.jpg

P4180035.jpg

P4180037.jpg

P4180039.jpg

P4180073.jpg

P4180075.jpg

P4180074.jpg

P4180076.jpg

Raffi was so happy holding up his trophy!
P4200070.jpg

ANd Phil's car is a 1/13 scale model
P4190078.jpg

Last edited:
These are ths SFL drift kings (if you remember the bizspeed article that happened a few months back) this sc and the primer 240 next to it...
P4180008.jpg

^ ohh yeah lol... nice car thought... did they drift?

How come the SFL Drift Kings don't drift?
didn't you see tokyo drift... why drift if you are better.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
How come the SFL Drift Kings don't drift?

It said it in there bizpseed article I think. They are the best so they dont do competitions or some crap.:p

Arent they both brothers..Jamaican ?

Yea theyre twin brothers.

they are nothing but FAIL ass posers, there is no record of them drifting whatsoever, and if ur DK with a proper working car y wont u compete?
I hate posers.:mad:

They show up to every Fairgrounds event, drive by really fast at least 5 times, and eventually end up parking where the drifters park. But they dont compete.

Last edited:
i know those guys. they're really cool people and they dont want any trouble. they love the sport as much as anyone else does. neither are the type to think they are better than anyone. if you dont believe me try talking to them, you'll quickly see they are some of the (for lack of a better word), chillest guys you'll ever meet. the one in the primer 240 is guy that loved japan so much he took a trip there; and the other is gary, he likes vip cars. guy used to drift but that was a long time ago. it was bizspeed that slandered their name and way over glorified them for their own publicity. if you wanna blame anyone its bizspeed.

Last edited:
^^ Yea I know them, they are pretty cool. But the joke is that bizspeed did those articles.

relly

Again, that was all bizspeed not Guy and Gary.......but I guess you couldn't pass up the opportunity to hate on someone you don't know anything about or have ever met...

oh really?

south florida's drift kings?
who have never drove an event?
hmmmmm

what do you know, your only somedude

Again, that was all bizspeed not Guy and Gary.......but I guess you couldn't pass up the opportunity to hate on someone you don't know anything about or have ever met...

look man any1 here would tell u I'm one of the last to hate on some1... but u r responsable for wats said bout u on an interview.

not only that as far as the stated date that they said they were difting by themselfs cause people here didnt do it, I hate to tell u but the rest of us were busy on this forum signing up for Ter-Tech or DG trials events in Hialeah n out of county... there is no way that the mag could of made that up.

they might be rly nice guys I wont take that away, but i've been in mags before n so have other drivers here n yes there might be a bit of fluf but not as much as this guys had in that mag, I cant blame all on the mag.
look even the rookie drivers have video of them at some point either street drifting or at an event, were is the they're vid? n how come they dont come out n do wat they love to do in an actual event... parkinfg in only West Palm event is not the best suport for a sport that u love.
like I said they might be nice people but I dont buy that mag article at all.

look man any1 here would tell u I'm one of the last to hate on some1... but u r responsable for wats said bout u on an interview.

not only that as far as the stated date that they said they were difting by themselfs cause people here didnt do it, I hate to tell u but the rest of us were busy on this forum signing up for Ter-Tech or DG trials events in Hialeah n out of county... there is no way that the mag could of made that up.

they might be rly nice guys I wont take that away, but i've been in mags before n so have other drivers here n yes there might be a bit of fluf but not as much as this guys had in that mag, I cant blame all on the mag.
look even the rookie drivers have video of them at some point either street drifting or at an event, were is the they're vid? n how come they dont come out n do wat they love to do in an actual event... parkinfg in only West Palm event is not the best suport for a sport that u love.
like I said they might be nice people but I dont buy that mag article at all.

Point taken, all I am saying is that they are really laid back people, down to earth and humble if you know what I mean its just very uncharacteristic of them to say anything like that....

Back
Top Bottom