few random FDC pics

Point taken, all I am saying is that they are really laid back people, down to earth and humble if you know what I mean its just very uncharacteristic of them to say anything like that....

thats fine is just that there have been some drivers here that glorify them selfs to the point were we'r all like "bro wtf!" and that was one of those... specialy cause most of us have seen them parke instead of drifting.

thats fine is just that there have been some drivers here that glorify them selfs to the point were we'r all like "bro wtf!" and that was one of those... specialy cause most of us have seen them parke instead of drifting.
lol. I was wondering if they were going to drive, but then they parked :ugh:

the owner of the s13.5 was pretty down to earth, but yeah no driving.

they are nothing but FAIL ass posers, there is no record of them drifting whatsoever, and if ur DK with a proper working car y wont u compete?
I hate posers.:mad:

BINGO:bigthumbu

but u r responsable for wats said bout u on an interview.

.OH SHIT:ugh: ummmm about tht... magazine "up em" to get more views or sales. i got interveiwed by a mag and they made me to look like a superhero and im not i suck and i did one fricking solo event with a semi pretty car... but mags do it to celebs, political officals and other ppl all the time... but being called DK is out there i will say

Last edited:
oth those guys are cool ass dudes the article was fucked up but screw it. But there both cool and no they dont drive events. Just play at meets and such. TO EACH THERE OWN!!

blake never really drove that car... pat mordant did under brailles name after Bill Sherman did first. Originally I think it was labelled to R.Unser(steer) when it wasfirst part of enjuku. Blake has always rocked his own white Z.

Back
Top Bottom