Festival of Speed in Moroso June 23rd Ter-Tech needs drivers

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
OK listen up all the advanced drivers heres the deal Ter-Tech is putting on a drift show at Moroso June 23rd and we need 12 drivers (plus couple backup) We allready have
7 spots taken so e-mail me quick if you want in. I cant let everyone in but the ones that go get a good opportunity to be seen in front of lots of people.
1. Tim Moceri
2. Estie Falero
3. Erick Mahle
4. Travis Deems
5. zoltan hajdu
6. Shant from Nightmonkeys
7. Juan Henao
8. Kyle Lauritano
9. Evan "Funk" Yelverton
10. Jerome from the Night Monkeys
11. Joe pellegrino Spool up racing
12. Mike Peters
13. Pablo Falero
14. Noah Hunt
15. Ryan Kaufman
Drivers will be out a total of 3 hours in 1 hour sessions so bring a lots of tires.

Harri@Ter-Tech.com thats my e-mail if you dont contact me thru that you wont get in.
Sorry for the late updates but my computer has a virus and I have hard time getting anything done with it.

Last edited:
I have plenty of tires left over thanks to the rain and for some reason not getting on the road course. This sounds very tempting. . .

Can I hang out the window of someones car and shoot? haha.. JUST KIDDING before Tony and Harri jump in! :eek:)

This is going to be a huge event... Good luck to all the guys picked

Ya this should be awesome. I'm going to try to bring a XL 1 this time to get some video footage!

Anyone from Spoolup Racing would be willing to go. Joey(white kouki) me(vert) Im gonna speak for all of em, if you want any of us hit us up harri.,

Back
Top Bottom