Federal anti-drug agent dies after shot near Pembroke Pines post office

OK, let me make this clear right from the start I'm not anti cop, I come from a LEO family were currently My brother is a Federal LEO at the Pentagon, and My father in law is a street cop In KY. I respect police and the work they do.. HOWEVER.. there is a 200 person search going out after a man who killed one person.. Lets make this plain and clear.. a normal murder gets 1 or 2 people devoted to the issue.. a cops life is worth 100-200 times more than say a clerk at Circle K? this is ridiculous. I can say for myself I have NEVER called the cops for help... However the clerk at circle K has taken care of my needs thousands of times in my life.. who is more important to me? the Circle K clerk who was gunned down for $53.84 out of his register. I'm not saying a cop killer don't deserve to be caught.. although its mighty doubtful the killer even knew he was a cop, doubtful he was in any sort of uniform, and probably a simple case of road rage. Which makes this killing a dumb as any other. But because this persons job (chosen by him knowing the danger) he gets 100-200X more people to solve his murder?

The point I'm getting at is simple.. he doesn't deserve this huge man hunt effort involving black hawk helicopters, 200+ men search teams. Remember while this is all going on other homicides are being swept aside for this effort. Because some how this mans job made him 100 to 200 times more important than you or me.

Ok so hes a public servant, and he deserves more... Well when the guy that mows the grass along side the roads gets murdered, as a public servant is there 200+ men looking for his killer? So have we established a level of public servitudism? As in the cops higher up the importance chain than all other public servants?

This is coming to a police state, when the murder of a cop is 200X more important than average Joe.. They could be setting aside your mothers, best friends, or brothers murder case to find this one guy. did 200 people go on a massive man hunt for their killer? NO? then we have all bin cheated by the system.

Its a sad sad day in America when were worth 1/200th (in a murder case)as much as the next guy because of his career choice.

OK, let me make this clear right from the start I'm not anti cop, I come from a LEO family were currently My brother is a Federal LEO at the Pentagon, and My father in law is a street cop In KY. I respect police and the work they do.. HOWEVER.. there is a 200 person search going out after a man who killed one person.. Lets make this plain and clear.. a normal murder gets 1 or 2 people devoted to the issue.. a cops life is worth 100-200 times more than say a clerk at Circle K? this is ridiculous. I can say for myself I have NEVER called the cops for help... However the clerk at circle K has taken care of my needs thousands of times in my life.. who is more important to me? the Circle K clerk who was gunned down for $53.84 out of his register. I'm not saying a cop killer don't deserve to be caught.. although its mighty doubtful the killer even knew he was a cop, doubtful he was in any sort of uniform, and probably a simple case of road rage. Which makes this killing a dumb as any other. But because this persons job (chosen by him knowing the danger) he gets 100-200X more people to solve his murder?

The point I'm getting at is simple.. he doesn't deserve this huge man hunt effort involving black hawk helicopters, 200+ men search teams. Remember while this is all going on other homicides are being swept aside for this effort. Because some how this mans job made him 100 to 200 times more important than you or me.

Ok so hes a public servant, and he deserves more... Well when the guy that mows the grass along side the roads gets murdered, as a public servant is there 200+ men looking for his killer? So have we established a level of public servitudism? As in the cops higher up the importance chain than all other public servants?

This is coming to a police state, when the murder of a cop is 200X more important than average Joe.. They could be setting aside your mothers, best friends, or brothers murder case to find this one guy. did 200 people go on a massive man hunt for their killer? NO? then we have all bin cheated by the system.

Its a sad sad day in America when were worth 1/200th (in a murder case)as much as the next guy because of his career choice.

Thats one way of looking at it but look at past experiences. Wheres the guy that killed those 2 cops in miami a couple months ago? He was found and killed. I wont say what ive heard from officers but cops getting killed doesnt sit well with other cops to say the least. I agree i dont think he'll make it to prison. Just my 2/100

hmmm $275k thats enough to make me run around miami and shake down century village looking for his old ass.

Dude I'm saying that every other murder doesnt deserve a man hunt. Think about it, when a Police Officer gets murdered who are the people looking for him some regular guy? No its Police Officer's. Its just like if you were to get murdered your entire family would be on a manhunt looking for your killer. I know it sounds cheasy and shit but you wouldnt understand unless you worked in law enforcement but this job is like a brotherhood(sounds real gay.)
then we have all bin cheated by the system.
The government is all corrupt anyways what do you expect?

Last edited:
If someone killed your brother....what would you want to?

You put on a badge and you are now my brother, end of story.

Its not as simple as because they are employed by the same person that they should be able to put 200 people together for this man hunt.. they are also doing it on my Dime, as Joe Average citizen I and you both pay their checks. And believe me if you told the cops you were looking for your brothers killer they would tell you DO NOT DO IT, its their job.. Brotherhood I understand.. and Believe me there are jobs that are more of a brotherhood where your life depends DAILY ALL DAY LONG on another person who works with you. Again no ones life should deserve any more of a man hunt simply because of their job.. And if the police agencies had any type of realistic leadership, they would tell 195 of those people get back to work on other peoples murders and let maybe 5 do their job on this one. Its not their choice as an officer what crime they chase.

How about in Miami they are having a Manhunt right now for those 3 men that raped the girl on the sidewalk she isn't anyone special but she is getting a manhunt. They would tell you not to look for your brother's killer simply for the fact that you could get killed in doing so. They put us through training for a reason if not everyone would be signing up to be a Police Officer.

I'm not trying to argue with you dude. You bring up a valid point and I understand where your coming from but in order to understand where we come from you would have to work in this profession.

First of all I think this massive man hunt was spurred on by the rash of police killing, police have been getting killed now more then ever and they wanted to send out a message that this shit wont stand anymore.

WTF doughnutdrifto! You promised this guy wouldnt make it to jail! YOU LIED TO MEEE!!!! J/K Looks like the guy was a random psycho and didnt even know the guy was a cop.

LMAO I most cop killers don't make it to prison. Plus Davie PD got him they are a bunch of pussy's. If Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Miami Gardens, BSO, basically every other department besides Davie and Plantation would have emptied 2 clips into this guy. I didn't expect Davie to catch him so thats why I made that promise. When the 3 officers got shot by that guy with the AK-47 Miami-Dade SWAT team shot him something like 27 times with automatic Assault Rifles, they caught them in Miramar and let Miami-Dade's SWAT Team come in and do the take down while they stood by. Everyone is hardcore down South even South Broward and some of North.

How about in Miami they are having a Manhunt right now for those 3 men that raped the girl on the sidewalk she isn't anyone special but she is getting a manhunt. They would tell you not to look for your brother's killer simply for the fact that you could get killed in doing so. They put us through training for a reason if not everyone would be signing up to be a Police Officer.

I'm not trying to argue with you dude. You bring up a valid point and I understand where your coming from but in order to understand where we come from you would have to work in this profession.

As posted in my first post I understand your profession completely Most of my Family is or has been in it. I understand the thin blue line and all of that.. I see it, I live it, I know it.. I understand a revenge type of mentality.. And thats exactly what it is.. even if its to catch this guy not kill him, its revenge by making him pay for the crime hes made against one of your own. Its still not right.. as for the girl raped.. they need to put this sort of attention to ALL crimes like rape and murder, not just the slim few that it actually happens. I know I know not enough man power for that.. lets take the cops off the 99% traffic enforcement and make them be real cops working on real crimes. That would change a lot of this. One of my Uncles was a cop in Germany, when he came to America and went to work as a Cop he couldn't believe the attention put to traffic, he said in Germany maybe 1 or 2 out of 10 cops is traffic the rest deal with real crimes. Understand Traffic in 90% about money.. and most cops in America serve as revenue collection agents for the court systems.

I'm not trying to argue with you either, this is obviously simply 2 different opinions, obviously your on one side (you would like this much attention taken for your death as well) and I'm on the other (I too would like this much attention taken to my death) see how it is.. we both would like the same treatment... some how we have to disagree to get that. And we shouldn't have to, as we all should have the same rights and human life's value be equal.

I agree! You shouldnt kill the guy on site for killing a cop. Also this particular guy did not know he was a cop that he shot.

There is no right or wrong IMHO in this situation, civilization as we know it is changing, criminals seem to be getting bolder and more violent.

Very good points brought up in this thread. Police follow orders, they do not choose who to hunt and how many people to use....thats the simple fact. It brings alot of negative publicity on law enforcement as a whole when this happens, cuz this is what happens...emotions run high and damnit lets go get this mother fucker. As Donut said, * lemme just add its funny your name has dount in it...tee hee* Youll never be able to see through the eyes of a law enforcement officer unless you are one yourself or have been one.

Hear all the stories, watch the news and wildest police chases...youll never know what its like.

Please don't get me wrong and think im saying police are holy or something...they are regular people just like anyone else, but think of it in the sence of the military....its a brother hood, youll take a bullet for the guy standing next to you and if by some chance that bullet missed you and hit its target youll be returning every bullet you have for your brother.

Some people may say wtf, this guy is JUST a C.O...hes never been shot at, hes never been on the road...all true, I take pride in what I do, what I stand for, and ill always stand beside my brothers and sisters...thats my family.

In closing, I see the civilian side of the fence....because ive been there, Ive seen it. I said "cops are dicks" It does suck to see police rise up in army numbers just because one of ours got killed, when some one on the other side of Krome Ave got shot 5 years ago and the killer is not brought to justice. I can understand the hatred for police in the sence, and yes...as a law enforcement officer...even tho im just a Corrections Officer...that shit eats at me to. Justice for all...its a phrase used too often with no results sometimes. I can't apologize for it, and I cannot fix it...but I understand and I feel you all.

sucks dood died... but about the thizz shit...

X is no new drug... and it is not "just popping off"... thizz was big like 4 years ago when tripple stack blue dolphins were still like 20-25 a pop... and not to mention red triple stack supermans being even more....

X was big now just the younger generations getting more into it again... like mullets

Back
Top Bottom