FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
FDCRound1.jpg

This is the season opener for the FDC series Round 1.

Location is West Palm beach South Florida Fairgrounds and we will have the FDC qualifier at the same event.
The FDC qualifiers that would be fully caged would have a change to move up to run the main event.
This event will be tandem drift competition with Floridas best drifters and some from Georgia.

Entry fee for the FDC drivers will be $150 which $50 goes directly to the purse. So size of the purse is depending on how many drivers we will get.
FDC qualifier fee will be $100 and if you qualify and have the equipment to move up and run on the main event you'll have to pay the additional $50

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, Inc
561-312-1871

Last edited:
This sounds great!
Fair grounds has very low chance of damage, few walls, no deep dirt drops, no rims or edges.

What better place to have fresh drivers going door-to-door allowing them to focus 100% on the other car.

Shit, i think its really perfect. We need to have a 'easier' venue to feel each other out. Some of the newly licensed drivers have VERY little tandem exp and its a nice moderate speed venue for us. I think this is great and besides that, I love SFL.

how many drivers above and beyond the already qualified FDC drivers are there going to be. running a double event seems like it going to be hard on the run amounts. regardless of us being 'good enough to do it right with few runs', i just love to drive s much as I can :)

Marking it on the calendar cuz I'm down :bigthumbu

im in on this, put it on the calender!!

and im sure tandem will be allowed, its the FDC for gods sake!!! :bigthumbu

Shit, i think its really perfect. We need to have a 'easier' venue to feel each other out. Some of the newly licensed drivers have VERY little tandem exp and its a nice moderate speed venue for us. I think this is great and besides that, I love SFL.

how many drivers above and beyond the already qualified FDC drivers are there going to be. running a double event seems like it going to be hard on the run amounts. regardless of us being 'good enough to do it right with few runs', i just love to drive s much as I can :)

Marking it on the calendar cuz I'm down :bigthumbu
we had many fair grounds events and believe everybody has run out of tires before event is over...we had irl qualifier there and we made it...plus if we can run tandem practice for licinced drivers then we are all set...
there is plenty of practice events all around...it will more comp than practice so you have to be ready to run...

Yo I'm like real pumped on any FDC event and tandem. Count me in. Cash pursezzz!!! I do it all for the moniezzzzz holla!!87hf]

im about ready need to do list
install cage 98% DONE
order fire suit, gloves, shoes
buy harnesses
hope and pray that it passes tech
install new diff and trans DONE WOOT
i should be good to go

Last edited:
yes. i aggree with SAS, you just really dont want the initation on it, and if the course can totally avoid it somehow, would be much sweeter. If it rains, and we are set to go over the black top.... it will be a terrible tandem experience.

what about (street series) 150 to enter... solo run purse invovled?????? info needed
(cuz this fucker dont got no provisions.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom