FDC Gainesville???

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we're going to talk about round 2 cause we were there, i dont know about you though since you werent
Airface.jpg

lol... I know....--_--;; wish I could've gone

well thats good that Harri is postponing it.

That equals a 855 width in Nexen N3000 terms.

Haha.... but i don't think the nexen's are that bad i really like them.
I've tried the 275's last year they didn't worked not even down hill from VIR running 40psi. I wanna try them again with more power.

Btw i know Saito was running 25psi in his back tires.

And Navy, don't think many people get free tires. Lots of people bought/found tires for many months or years or still do, they just dont complain about it.

oh trust me i dumpster dive for em all the time, but i know a few people out there have their tire sponsors. but its not real easy finding the exact size you want when diving, and those guys running those 275 and up in the rear probably pay a fortune for those damn tires, certainly cant find those thrown away. but lately the dumpsters havent been good to me with some 235's even, thats why i was on 205's that i slapped on stock se's.

Last edited:
J dudes at d1 were running 255-265 in front, and 265-295 in back. Not that big of tire compared to what some of the Formula D v8 guys run.

400 hp should be good at 275 id say, 305 is more like the 500 range, then up IMO

It depends. If I had a 400hp 2j, Ls1, rb26, etc. I'd run brand new 275s at least. But... a 400hp rotary and brand new 255s seems good, but my car is pretty light too. The lighter your car, the less tire you need. You have to take into consideration that torque is what is spinning your tires. Not horsepower.

It depends. If I had a 400hp 2j, Ls1, rb26, etc. I'd run brand new 275s at least. But... a 400hp rotary and brand new 255s seems good, but my car is pretty light too. The lighter your car, the less tire you need. You have to take into consideration that torque is what is spinning your tires. Not horsepower.

yea i know son, my comment was for Rob D saying that he was told he needed more tire on his 400 hp LS1 in the FC. Pretty sure 275 would be pretty perfect and 300's+ are too big.

but yes, trq is more important than hp

Oh werd. So we should definetly caravan up there together.... I'm not lookin forward to the 18+ hour drive...

im looking forward to not driving and yelling obscene things at everyone while hopefully being completely wasted wearing jeremy's wig and vest with some cut off jean shorts and smokin marlboro reds.

im looking forward to not driving and yelling obscene things at everyone while hopefully being completely wasted wearing jeremy's wig and vest with some cut off jean shorts and smokin marlboro reds.

i might be looking forward to that MORE than driving the event! The 18+hour drive is cake, its those 40+ to CALI that blow! hahahaha shits so much fun traveling the country!

side note: pat if you don't drive, i'll be forced to cut you..... not a school boy cut... im talking manslaughter deep cut, my bad, u died, cut......

i might be looking forward to that MORE than driving the event! The 18+hour drive is cake, its those 40+ to CALI that blow! hahahaha shits so much fun traveling the country!

side note: pat if you don't drive, i'll be forced to cut you..... not a school boy cut... im talking manslaughter deep cut, my bad, u died, cut......

hahaha.
Theres noway that I can drive.
I wont have any money, my car doesnt run, and I DO NOT want to drive my truck that far. hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom