FDC Gainesville???

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I am saying is that we need drivers, and some people have to rebuild their cars, so we actually need a break...to keep it going....

yea i could understand that... but sure takes pressure off you when you can spin all 3 qualifying runs and make it in lmao

Whoever needs a place to crash let me know, ill be living up there as of july first and have a pretty sick pad.

Damn, I want this event to happen so bad.

Especially since the new pavment is fully cured now and we would have been able to use the whole width for entry! It would be faster, and would move the initiation point much farther from the light pole barriers, making it almost impossible to hit anything there.

I also know some people need time to fix their cars too, though.
But, at the same time. I think some people are just now ready!
And last Gainsville had so many drivers they had to turn people away at the gate! I'm sure North/Central Florida could do it again.

Maybe you guys could just open pre-reg and see how many people will sign up. I will do everything I can to get the North Florida peeps pay!

Register - or - busted knee caps!!!!

Damn, I want this event to happen so bad.

Especially since the new pavment is fully cured now and we would have been able to use the whole width for entry! It would be faster, and would move the initiation point much farther from the light pole barriers, making it almost impossible to hit anything there.

I also know some people need time to fix their cars too, though.
But, at the same time. I think some people are just now ready!
And last Gainsville had so many drivers they had to turn people away at the gate! I'm sure North/Central Florida could do it again.

Maybe you guys could just open pre-reg and see how many people will sign up. I will do everything I can to get the North Florida peeps pay!

Register - or - busted knee caps!!!!

PBIR was the fastest (and no one came) we are going to see this season I have a feeling. and when you get faster, the 'gap' between the poles at Gville are going to feel a lot smaller. I think we need more 2nd gear courses so people come out... :(

It's all good. I'll hop on the forklift again next time round and set up the K-rails. You won't even see the poles when you're concentrating on the walls. hehe

<3 u Box.

i want this to happen also. obir was awesome i wonder what my speeds were i have no speedo so i have no idea im guessing around 70??

Well, scoot that start back! lmao, I was 100% no lift and drag race shifting the run up to the entry and had to be close to 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom