FDC Gainesville???

Status
Not open for further replies.
well IF you read more of the thread, people were asking about who even has 400hp. so READ more.

second, charlie won on a 2nd gear course (respect), but when speed is involved, Charlie was prety fkked at pbir. i wasn't his skill that let him down, it was the car.

either way... there are 400hp cars.

And Navy, don't think many people get free tires. Lots of people bought/found tires for many months or years or still do, they just dont complain about it.

well IF you read more of the thread, people were asking about who even has 400hp. so READ more.

second, charlie won on a 2nd gear course (respect), but when speed is involved, Charlie was prety fkked at pbir. i wasn't his skill that let him down, it was the car.

either way... there are 400hp cars.

And Navy, don't think many people get free tires. Lots of people bought/found tires for many months or years or still do, they just dont complain about it.

ooooo i thought his statement was torwards chris.. srr.

We all buy or dumpster dive for tires... only time my car wnt on the dyno it was running like shit and put down 351 at 14psi.. so running good @ 20psi equals???

Haha I wish.. been running 255/40 nexens cause they r cheap.. one of these days ill go to a 275 or so

Haha I wish.. been running 255/40 nexens cause they r cheap.. one of these days ill go to a 275 or so

Yea 275 is whats on the FC, Angel says they aren't enough for the car, so into the 3's I may go. Price tag on tires that size are ridiculous though.

gville4000.jpg

but from what gvilleracer is saying the run up with actually be on the other side of the white barrels.

Of course you don't just match your tires to say what hp your car has, it is also what you do with your car that you consider in choosing sizes/compounds/etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom