Fastest 240SX Or Big HP 240SX

honestly i dont find that sr too impressive... and that maxing dyno shit is just little girls talk....

that magazine it was in is fucking retarded ... talking about bucket n shim sr..........wtf....

the cars basically a super pro mod missing another 1500hp....

far lane -vid of a car that i just saw in orlando... this guys wild... has his own injector line.... can u say 6000cc's

YouTube- Mike Moran Quali

car can go 6 flat... did it like a months ago...

other car is like some mountain motor thing..lol...alc/meth

thats fast..... slow ass import/nissan lol

Last edited:
honestly i dont find that sr too impressive... and that maxing dyno shit is just little girls talk....

that magazine it was in is fucking retarded ... talking about bucket n shim sr..........wtf....

the cars basically a super pro mod missing another 1500hp....

far lane -vid of a car that i just saw in orlando... this guys wild... has his own injector line.... can u say 6000cc's

YouTube- Mike Moran Quali

car can go 6 flat... did it like a months ago...

other car is like some mountain motor thing..lol...alc/meth

thats fast..... slow ass import/nissan lol

wow

Wow that sr is sickk. Not to many that build sr's for drag.
An someone had said something about that guy r@mon. That car is freakin fast also. But its a ka. Supposebly he has like the fastest s13 street car.

ramons coupe..ka-t he isnt on here tho

12445_170429208738_586863738_2749805_246961_n.jpg

R@mon def take the cake for a fast as fuck 240. and last i heard he was making 705rwhp.

nice and simple set up as far as the motor goes.

dam about time i see a thread like this... are we talking about 240s with ka,sr,rb,jz or anymotor in general...... s13 or s14..street driven?? right.

Back
Top Bottom