Fastest 240SX Or Big HP 240SX

ok i might just sound like a n00b coco but care to explain what sr puts down 1400? WHat does it have? Never seen this shit on nico or zilvia or youtube etc.

ok i might just sound like a n00b coco but care to explain what sr puts down 1400? WHat does it have? Never seen this shit on nico or zilvia or youtube etc.

an SR with alot of money and alot of work done to it
dont worry about it, you wont be able to do it

there are civics with close to 1000hp, if they can do it the sr certainly can. when you go for max power like that well you pretty much upgrade absolutely everything engine related to the max, duh. haha. what they do is the keep turning up the boost until they run out of ways to keep detonation from happening then they run into what i like to call its inherent displacement brick wall, if they wanted more power they'd have to up displacement. 13b's max are usually sub 1000hp.

one of the mags. like street tuner or one of those car mags. has a car with an sr that has about 1400 but they dont even know the real hp because they max out every dyno they've been on but its built for drag (mag title was drifting vs drag)

Your right this doesn't look like it makes power.

engine-nissan-16-valve.jpg

mod3.jpg

This is how it looks put together.
s15import_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom