Fast n Furious 4 FTW

probably one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, I think it was the worst one they've made

I saw it with JDMCoupe last night.
Epic failure, there was a 09 STi and the new GTR which totally screwed with the time line since this movie took place before Tokyo Drift.
Fanboys are gonna be all over the place because of "Nissan 240 with illegal mod." and the few S14's throughout the movie, and I pray no one noticed that 86 that was in the movie for a split second.
I didn't understand how Brian didn't bleed after getting his face punched in by Dominic but whatever.
I don't really feel like thinking about it anymore because I have a headache.
So there ya go, my 2 cents.

I saw it with JDMCoupe last night.
Epic failure, there was a 09 STi and the new GTR which totally screwed with the time line since this movie took place before Tokyo Drift.
Fanboys are gonna be all over the place because of "Nissan 240 with illegal mod." and the few S14's throughout the movie, and I pray no one noticed that 86 that was in the movie for a split second.
I didn't understand how Brian didn't bleed after getting his face punched in by Dominic but whatever.
I don't really feel like thinking about it anymore because I have a headache.
So there ya go, my 2 cents.

LOL since everyone is critizing it ... when they say that is not 240sx is a silvia s15 lol :p
But i loved the movie was great :D!! they did miss the last part since there is no way brian drove the charger at the end... anyone remembers the race in the mountain?

It was an S15 but point is they said the whole Nissan 240 thing.
And how is it that Brian built that R34 in a day, tuned and everything?
That race in the mountain was mad funny, some of the turns they made were so impossible.

It was an S15 but point is they said the whole Nissan 240 thing.
And how is it that Brian built that R34 in a day, tuned and everything?
That race in the mountain was mad funny, some of the turns they made were so impossible.
yeah and why did he picked an R35 lol when picking 2 R34 lol , but most shocking was the Charger was blown up against a wall at the end of the mountain race, and then when they pick dom at the end of the movie brian is driving the charger :O lolo

what was there to build? he just took someone elses impounded car and washed it
They made it seem as if he swapped a motor and did mega loads of work. In reality all the shit he did would not have been done in 1 day by himself.

Movie was pretty good. I though it was entertaining. What fanboys? Isnt everyone in this site a fanboy?

I find it kinda funny 240 owners are dissing a 240 JUST cuz its in the movie when if it was at a show they would be drooling. Kinda retarded. Stop fronting everyone liked something about the movie or u would never have went to see it. I'm willing to bet more then half the people on this site have atlest 2 of the movies at home.

I find it kinda funny 240 owners are dissing a 240 JUST cuz its in the movie when if it was at a show they would be drooling. Kinda retarded. Stop fronting everyone liked something about the movie or u would never have went to see it. I'm willing to bet more then half the people on this site have atlest 2 of the movies at home.

its not dissing.. it just makes 240's in some ways look bad.. am srr bt if u didnt think the s14 was rice! theres something wrong.. and not only cuz it was in the movie. bt if its on a street. and rice. ama diss it 2. idc if i own one or not.

In my point of view i think they could have made a better movie.Also in the movie there was so much bul shit that i just couldnt believe it.Idk if anyone cought the scene were the sti flipped over in the end and there was no transmission or nothing NADA!,And how about when there going like 100 and they brake through steel doors..BS.And another wack ass part was that whole technology gps shit,that was stupid as fuk because it just through u off..overall the movie sucked.Ideffinitly like the first 2 ones better then the last 2 ones.

fast and furious FTL

What haters. I saw the movie last night, and I loved it. It was very entertaining, and the story was very good. Ok, so they had 2 wheelies in the movie, a few bullshit things here and there, and yes a "240 with an illegal mod," but IT'S A MOVIE. What counts to me was all the action and the story. It was a good action movie with some decent cars.

I also love the Year One Trans Am at the end of the movie. Sick as fuck.

What haters. I saw the movie last night, and I loved it. It was very entertaining, and the story was very good. Ok, so they had 2 wheelies in the movie, a few bullshit things here and there, and yes a "240 with an illegal mod," but IT'S A MOVIE. What counts to me was all the action and the story. It was a good action movie with some decent cars.

I also love the Year One Trans Am at the end of the movie. Sick as fuck.
+1 !!!!!
it was entertening :D! and like you said is a movie not a documentary! lol.. what i love is the hate for german cars.. lol they never get a shot.. only at being destroyed and beaten to death jajaja lol

Back
Top Bottom